• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hoochie Mamma Half Time Show

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

... but i didn't hear an uproar over those kids in the music video doing it.  

It had nothing to do with USF ...

smazza has kids ... he's just being his Cali Wacko self ... I'm stereo-typing also  ;)

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

the "suck it" move (I'd like someone describe this move),

The originators:

dx5.jpg

Search: DX, WWF, HHH, XPAC, or any variation

• Topic Count:  24
  • Content Count:  286

4. The weight issue. Whoever said the 190# comment-you make me sick. So girls should strive to be anorexic looking? SUPER, just what we want to tell girls these days. Great message.

No, instead we should encourage them to get half naked and shake their a&& for the world.  Give me a break!

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

When the girls are pregnant in five years, we can all blame KatieUSF for the pelvic thrusting she taught them when they were younger.  ;D Don't worry Katie... I'm proud of the job your doing... If I was an eight year old boy, I would be thanking my lucky stars for that half time performance. I still remember my 2nd and 3rd grade crushes like it was yesterday. Wonder what those lil' hotties looks like now?

On the fat girl part someone mentioned... tell the **** girls to stop eating ice cream after every meal and to find a **** gym. There is no reason for a girl to have a gut before she is in college unless she has a thyroid problem. During college... understandable... girl has to drink her beer! Kids are lazy nowadays. If that was my dance studio, I would make the fat girls wear trash bags and extra sweats to get their weight to a healthier, more reasonable state of affairs. I have two parents that are in piss poor health because they are overweight. So yeah... the whole fat thing doesn't sit well with me. Kids aren't born fat...

Once again, Steve Mazza has spoken the truth. Hey Reaper... Smazza does have a son. He wouldn't just give him a $20. A haircut in Cali probably costs about $100 nowadays. He did take him to the Staples Center not to long ago and called me from the game. That was some good father-son bonding. Sorta like Bulliever and his kids when Allen Iverson comes to town. He takes them to meet AI because he is such a great role model!

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

OK I stand corrected about Steve. BUT he doesn't have girls. It's a little different Terry when you have girls. Fathers are a little more protective. You should know, you've run past the shotgun many times!!! ;D

Oh and by the way USFFAN, it's too bad when you call out a fellow BULL and send him to Hell. You better watch who you are condemning. You may be cursing yourself. But I forgive you!    Rev. Mitchell Rebenstorf   better known as "The Reaper."  

PS. And to clarify my statement, it was taken in contrast from a friend who quoted the same thing to me AFTER he moved from Cali. No intention was made saying ALL parents are like that in Cali. I am sure there are lots who would consider this not acceptible also.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  585

Oh and by the way USFFAN, it's too bad when you call out a fellow BULL and send him to Hell. You better watch who you are condemning. You may be cursing yourself. But I forgive you!    Rev. Mitchell Rebenstorf   better known as "The Reaper."  

PS. And to clarify my statement, it was taken in contrast from a friend who quoted the same thing to me AFTER he moved from Cali. No intention was made saying ALL parents are like that in Cali. I am sure there are lots who would consider this not acceptible also.

I don't care whether you're a reverend, an imam or a person who thinks he's the next coming of the messiah.  In writing:

It may be accepted in California, where parents don't give a crap about their kids, (IE here's a $20 kid, now get out of my hair!).

you effectively called me, a parent of a boy and a girl in California, a pretty horrible parent.  That's like accusing every teacher in Tampa of being a pedophile or every professor at USF of being a terrorist.  If you think I'm a terrible parent just because I live in California, then you can have fun playing poker with Beelzebub for all eternity.  

USFFan

PS - I hear bad things said about groups all the time.  If I repeat them, it makes me just as wrong as the person who said them to me.  

Guest Cameron

I was at a WVU game a couple years ago and we had a halftime show just like yours...It freaked me the hell out also.  Just wanted to let you guys know we have slutty 8-10yr olds in West Virginia too.  :-/

I am suprised how USFFan got upset with the Cali statement ...  ::) lighten up. It was a simple generalization - not an overall stereo-type call out for everyone in Cali.

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  1,586
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

I was at a WVU game a couple years ago and we had a halftime show just like yours...It freaked me the hell out also.  Just wanted to let you guys know we have slutty 8-10yr olds in West Virginia too.  :-/

Uh....no...nevermind....too easy.   ;D

I don't care whether you're a reverend, an imam or a person who thinks he's the next coming of the messiah.  

you effectively called me, a parent of a boy and a girl in California, a pretty horrible parent.  That's like accusing every teacher in Tampa of being a pedophile or every professor at USF of being a terrorist.  If you think I'm a terrible parent just because I live in California, then you can have fun playing poker with Beelzebub for all eternity.  

USFFan

??? It cracks me up how people get p'd soo easily. laugh.gif