• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BIG get for Coach Amir

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  101
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Bull Matrix said:

I agree. I see USF making the Big Dance next season. Not sure how far they will go yet in the tournament. 

I hope so but it's tough to get multiple conference bids.  I will enjoy this team as I am sure they will play inspired, tough-nosed basketball.

• Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  170
  • Days Won:  0

Now just add Ewin and Jones to this class and we are smoking

• Topic Count:  357
  • Content Count:  4,113
  • Days Won:  56

12 hours ago, jg233 said:

With so many good to great experienced D1 players in the portal, it is hard to believe we even have to look at JUCO players...talent is talent though.  We could be great, we could be terrible...probably won't know until sometime in December.   

Ya think maybe it’s the asking price?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,576
  • Days Won:  423

12 hours ago, jg233 said:

With so many good to great experienced D1 players in the portal, it is hard to believe we even have to look at JUCO players...talent is talent though.  We could be great, we could be terrible...probably won't know until sometime in December.   

The great experienced D1 players are going to P6 programs. We're getting good ones who have showed potential or in their last year, like JP. JUCO is a perfect feeder for us .....

16 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Ok, so what am I doing wrong. I go directly to CAAR's account and that tweet doesn't show up, although it definitely is one by him ...

https://twitter.com/sunsetAMIR

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Ok, so what am I doing wrong. I go directly to CAAR's account and that tweet doesn't show up, although it definitely is one by him ...

It’s not there anymore. Maybe jumped the gun with compliance?

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

1 hour ago, Dave_Glaser said:

It’s not there anymore. Maybe jumped the gun with compliance?

No guys it’s still there. It’s under his “Replies” not his “Posts” because of the way he wrote it. Because he wrote “@Jimmie0Williams Welcome…” instead of “.@Jimmie0Williams Welcome…” it posts as a reply as if he was replying to Jimmie. If he included a period (.) before the tag, it would be a “Post”. Check under his “Replies” section and you’ll see it. All is good!

IMG_2483.png

• Go Bulls! 2

1 hour ago, USFBulls12 said:

No guys it’s still there. It’s under his “Replies” not his “Posts” because of the way he wrote it. Because he wrote “@Jimmie0Williams Welcome…” instead of “.@Jimmie0Williams Welcome…” it posts as a reply as if he was replying to Jimmie. If he included a period (.) before the tag, it would be a “Post”. Check under his “Replies” section and you’ll see it. All is good!

Found it. Glad I'm not going crazy ....... nothing official yet from USFMBB but have to assume CAAR knows what he's doing so will add to the roster.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,698
  • Days Won:  7

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Found it. Glad I'm not going crazy ....... nothing official yet from USFMBB but have to assume CAAR knows what he's doing so will add to the roster.

I wonder if, when CAAR makes these videos with his new recruits he tells them, “okay, the USF fan base has been going through the stages of grief for a long time. These days they’re panicking because they got a taste last season and then my core players left. I want you to just repeat “Relaaaax” after I say it. They’re crazy, but they pay my salary.” 

• Haha 2
  • Go Bulls! 1