• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My son wants Kasean Pryor’s autograph— Is this possible?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  360
  • Content Count:  4,183
  • Days Won:  56

26 minutes ago, Triple B said:

You know we have rules around here about soliciting ......

j/k

Just trying to help a fellow Bull!  🙂

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

7 hours ago, Mike Stuben said:

Easiest way is simply wait about 30 minutes after the game ends and every player ends up back in the arena to talk to friends and family. 

You can also try near the tunnel as the team comes on and off the court. (way before the game is best, once you get inside of 15 minutes on the countdown clock or in and out of halftime is very unlikely). 

Right after the game by the tunnel is also possible, but tougher to get in position. 

(Im not speaking for the player, just describing the best places to get autographs, up to the player to sign or not)

appreciate this, thank u 🙏🏽

5 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

SCF - so you must be a Bradenton/Sarasota guy? You need to take a look at Saint Stephen’s - the best college prep school in the area! Full disclosure, I’m the marketing director there, but it’s fact. My daughter attended Saint Stephen’s and then USF’s Honors College - finished with two bachelor’s, Phi Beta Kappa, Fulbright Scholarship for master’s in the UK, etc. - and we paid almost zero. Saint Stephen’s is pricy, but we do offer financial awards to worthy students through our endowment. If you need more info, I’m happy to talk!

yes. my son currently attends the Catholic VPK-8 in the area (not putting the school out there for his safety). they push for Mooney but we are almost as far north as u guys & Mooney is quite a haul down.

St. Stephen’s is everyone’s first choice due to proximity & academic quality but unfortunately we can’t afford either. he has been a Step Up recipient virtually his entire life & also receives in-house assistance as we are parishioners…

he is a perpetual Principal’s list student & receives all A’s with an occasional B due to elevated classes (& Catholic teachers who think this is the 1950s & homework is a punitive tool rather than learning enrichment but i digress… lol). has won plenty of awards & academic contests that the school gets students involved in.

please message me so we can talk, possibly exchange emails/phone numbers.

thank u for the information!

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,573
  • Days Won:  28

15 hours ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

appreciate this, thank u 🙏🏽

Did u have any luck?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,410
  • Days Won:  10

1 hour ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Did u have any luck?

Yeah, you can't leave us hanging like this!

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

16 hours ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

yes. my son currently attends the Catholic VPK-8 in the area (not putting the school out there for his safety). they push for Mooney but we are almost as far north as u guys & Mooney is quite a haul down.

St. Stephen’s is everyone’s first choice due to proximity & academic quality but unfortunately we can’t afford either. he has been a Step Up recipient virtually his entire life & also receives in-house assistance as we are parishioners…

he is a perpetual Principal’s list student & receives all A’s with an occasional B due to elevated classes (& Catholic teachers who think this is the 1950s & homework is a punitive tool rather than learning enrichment but i digress… lol). has won plenty of awards & academic contests that the school gets students involved in.

please message me so we can talk, possibly exchange emails/phone numbers.

thank u for the information!

if his goal is USF, and if he ends up at a public school, you could look at what schools in your area are part of the GAPP program w/ USF. also, if he does a Cambridge AICE Program at the high school and gets the AICE diploma, and does some other requirements, he could qualify for a Florida Bright Futures Scholarship.

only chiming in, because I had no idea about all of this until a couple years ago when my kid was starting high school and he's at one of the Gapp schools

WWW.USF.EDU

The University of South Florida has nearly doubled the size of a program that guarantees admission to any of its three campuses for students who attend local...

Edited by 2000bull
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Heard on post game that KP came back out and was signing autographs so hopefully TDA's was one of them ...

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,410
  • Days Won:  10

7 minutes ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

Mission Accomplished 🫡

nice guy. he finished up the line & had literally turned & started walking for the tunnel & here i come flying down the steps  “Kasean!” he stopped, came back, signed his poster & took a GREAT pic w my son. even asked my son his name (it is hard to pronounce) & thanked him by name afterwards.

thanked him for helping make this the best season in USF history. 

You made a memory.  Excellent Dad work!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Heard on post game that KP came back out and was signing autographs so hopefully TDA's was one of them ...

yup.

my son & i were running up & down stairs cuz we stopped by the restroom & almost missed him.

very nice young man. appreciates his fans & never once felt rushed or like an inconvenience.