• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

My son wants Kasean Pryor’s autograph— Is this possible?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  5,244
  • Days Won:  2

And how would one go about doing that?

Since i took him to the Tulane game my son has been following the team on his own.

I saw the loss to Tulsa then UAB & didn’t say anything cuz I didn’t want him to think that was the end after all the hype, but he texted me the scores one day while I was at work & asked me what happens next. I said “probably NIT” & explained the difference between the big tournament & the NIT.

The day we beat UCF i had no idea they even played (been busy) but my son actually told me & said “I wish we could have been there so I could laugh in their face as we crushed their dreams” 🤣🤣🤣 The kid is 13 & is very serious about wanting to attend USF.

Anyway, I came out of pocket last minute (literally this afternoon) to take him to the VCU game.

Is there any way he can get Kasean Pryor’s autograph at some point before or after the game? I know at NBA games there are those random moments where players sign stuff for fans, does that happen here or would it be frowned upon for my son to try & get an autograph before or after the game?

Thanks. I’ll be in 106 loud & hyped for this incredible team 🤘🏽 GO BULLS

• Topic Count:  1,031
  • Content Count:  7,497
  • Days Won:  10

3 hours ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

And how would one go about doing that?

Since i took him to the Tulane game my son has been following the team on his own.

I saw the loss to Tulsa then UAB & didn’t say anything cuz I didn’t want him to think that was the end after all the hype, but he texted me the scores one day while I was at work & asked me what happens next. I said “probably NIT” & explained the difference between the big tournament & the NIT.

The day we beat UCF i had no idea they even played (been busy) but my son actually told me & said “I wish we could have been there so I could laugh in their face as we crushed their dreams” 🤣🤣🤣 The kid is 13 & is very serious about wanting to attend USF.

Anyway, I came out of pocket last minute (literally this afternoon) to take him to the VCU game.

Is there any way he can get Kasean Pryor’s autograph at some point before or after the game? I know at NBA games there are those random moments where players sign stuff for fans, does that happen here or would it be frowned upon for my son to try & get an autograph before or after the game?

Thanks. I’ll be in 106 loud & hyped for this incredible team 🤘🏽 GO BULLS

Pryor is accessible after the game and poses for pictures with about anyone who asks. 

• Like 2

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  114
  • Days Won:  0

Your son is awesome. Go Bulls!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ricky the Bull said:

Pryor is accessible after the game and poses for pictures with about anyone who asks. 

AWESOME! thank u!

whereabouts would i go to achieve that? is there a specific place i should be after the game?

thanks again!

22 minutes ago, Bullfrog said:

Your son is awesome. Go Bulls!

Barely five minutes on campus walking around before the Tulane game & he says to me “I wanna go here.”

It’s amazing how mature (some) kids are these days. he’s a 7th grader, just turned 13 a couple months ago & he’s already thinking about college. & not just the vague “this is my dream school” that some kids have, he’s already talking about majors & asking which schools have the better programs for different fields of study.

AND he’s already taking freshman Algebra this year, Geometry next & will be on the waitlist for SCF’s dual enrollment program where he completes his AA with his diploma by taking advanced classes in high school.

…And he wants to stay on campus his 2 years at USF.

where did my lil guy go? feels like just yesterday i was changing his diapers & now he’s a teenager talking about COLLEGE 🥹🥹🥹 u blink an eye & theyre not babies anymore.

from babies to Bulls! gotta raise em right! 🤘🏽🤘🏽

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,457
  • Days Won:  19

4 hours ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

AWESOME! thank u!

whereabouts would i go to achieve that? is there a specific place i should be after the game?

thanks again!

Easiest way is simply wait about 30 minutes after the game ends and every player ends up back in the arena to talk to friends and family. 

You can also try near the tunnel as the team comes on and off the court. (way before the game is best, once you get inside of 15 minutes on the countdown clock or in and out of halftime is very unlikely). 

Right after the game by the tunnel is also possible, but tougher to get in position. 

Just now, Mike Stuben said:

Easiest way is simply wait about 30 minutes after the game ends and every player ends up back in the arena to talk to friends and family. 

You can also try near the tunnel as the team comes on and off the court. (way before the game is best, once you get inside of 15 minutes on the countdown clock or in and out of halftime is very unlikely). 

Right after the game by the tunnel is also possible, but tougher to get in position. 

(Im not speaking for the player, just describing the best places to get autographs, up to the player to sign or not)

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,471
  • Days Won:  0

5 hours ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

Make sure he is holding a ball and corner him along the baseline. Make sure to keep your arms fully extended to the side, leaving your face wide open.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  354
  • Content Count:  4,093
  • Days Won:  56

6 hours ago, TRUTH D. Antagonist said:

Barely five minutes on campus walking around before the Tulane game & he says to me “I wanna go here.”

It’s amazing how mature (some) kids are these days. he’s a 7th grader, just turned 13 a couple months ago & he’s already thinking about college. & not just the vague “this is my dream school” that some kids have, he’s already talking about majors & asking which schools have the better programs for different fields of study.

AND he’s already taking freshman Algebra this year, Geometry next & will be on the waitlist for SCF’s dual enrollment program where he completes his AA with his diploma by taking advanced classes in high school.

…And he wants to stay on campus his 2 years at USF.

where did my lil guy go? feels like just yesterday i was changing his diapers & now he’s a teenager talking about COLLEGE 🥹🥹🥹 u blink an eye & theyre not babies anymore.

from babies to Bulls! gotta raise em right! 🤘🏽🤘🏽

SCF - so you must be a Bradenton/Sarasota guy? You need to take a look at Saint Stephen’s - the best college prep school in the area! Full disclosure, I’m the marketing director there, but it’s fact. My daughter attended Saint Stephen’s and then USF’s Honors College - finished with two bachelor’s, Phi Beta Kappa, Fulbright Scholarship for master’s in the UK, etc. - and we paid almost zero. Saint Stephen’s is pricy, but we do offer financial awards to worthy students through our endowment. If you need more info, I’m happy to talk!

• Like 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,519
  • Days Won:  422

23 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

SCF - so you must be a Bradenton/Sarasota guy? You need to take a look at Saint Stephen’s - the best college prep school in the area! Full disclosure, I’m the marketing director there, but it’s fact. My daughter attended Saint Stephen’s and then USF’s Honors College - finished with two bachelor’s, Phi Beta Kappa, Fulbright Scholarship for master’s in the UK, etc. - and we paid almost zero. Saint Stephen’s is pricy, but we do offer financial awards to worthy students through our endowment. If you need more info, I’m happy to talk!

You know we have rules around here about soliciting ......

j/k

• Haha 1
  • Go Bulls! 1