• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,610
  • Content Count:  74,519
  • Days Won:  422

2 minutes ago, 79 Bull said:

Not yet turned on by USF.  As soon as it is, expect a sea of red.  Probably why USF is releasing in chunks of 2,4 and 6 tickets so brokers can't scarf them all up at once.

And hopefully most take another bath ..... you'd think they'd learn.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  961
  • Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

16 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

Just so you know what is showing to us on Ticketmaster is different than what you are seeing on your end. 

image.thumb.png.affea1a62329e341c5683e9d70105463.png

Correct, this is exactly what I see too

There is 1 showing in Sec 114 ..... for $20 which is the same as GA?

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

I woulda bought my front row seats and sold them to someone here for face, but I missed the deadline.  That opportunity went down faster than the Titanic.  Fast world we live in.  😂

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  3,697
  • Days Won:  7

I just picked up a pair of tickets for my parents who are visiting Tampa and wanted to catch the game. I went on ticketmaster to get them tickets and I had to try a few different times to lock down 2 seats next to one another. Anytime I clicked tickets and tried to advance to the next stage, it'd say they were no longer available. Definitely selling fast. This game will be attended by 9000-10000+ in my opinion. Tickets just went on sale within the past couple hours in the middle of a workday, game isn't until Sunday evening, and there is already obvious scarcity of tickets. If a regular season game can sell out, I'm sure a postseason home game can too even if It'S jUsT tHe NiT tOuRnAmEnT. It's a home game for our Bulls. 9000+ easy, I'd be shocked by anything less.

Edited by USFBulls12
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Triple B said:

There is 1 showing in Sec 114 ..... for $20 which is the same as GA?

22 minutes ago, Professor BullDawg said:

Maybe because it’s a single, it’s priced like that?

Every ticket listed is $20. I missed that.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  96,987
  • Days Won:  469

I look forward to another great presentation of the YC and fervent Bulls fans.  Make an impression!

• Go Bulls! 1

21 minutes ago, Brad said:

I woulda bought my front row seats and sold them to someone here for face, but I missed the deadline.  That opportunity went down faster than the Titanic.  Fast world we live in.  😂

If who's sitting there is wearing black and gold, you want me to have them roughed up?

• Topic Count:  365
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

32 minutes ago, USFBulls12 said:

I just picked up a pair of tickets for my parents who are visiting Tampa and wanted to catch the game. I went on ticketmaster to get them tickets and I had to try a few different times to lock down 2 seats next to one another. Anytime I clicked tickets and tried to advance to the next stage, it'd say they were no longer available. Definitely selling fast. This game will be attended by 9000-10000+ in my opinion. Tickets just went on sale within the past couple hours in the middle of a workday, game isn't until Sunday evening, and there is already obvious scarcity of tickets. If a regular season game can sell out, I'm sure a postseason home game can too even if It'S jUsT tHe NiT tOuRnAmEnT. It's a home game for our Bulls. 9000+ easy, I'd be shocked by anything less.

I hope so, but the apparent scarcity of tickets is a bit of a mirage at this point. The lower level is likely sold out, but there are still quite a few left in the 200s. Student turnout will really drive total attendance. I imagine the University is reserving a lot in the 300s for the students.