• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This one really stings...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  20
  • Content Count:  666
  • Days Won:  0

I went back and forth on starting a thread for this as I'm not a fan of pity parties.

But man I'm really feeling down after that game. It really stings.

Feel bad for this team and players bc they deserve so much more after winning the **** regular season championship outright.

I hate to sound ungrateful for a potential NIT spot especially after such an incredible season. But really for us to come up short after being so resilient and winning the big ones during the season it really blows to have it end this way. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  298

Crap foul calls, bad turnovers, and poor interior defense and rebounding cost us the game. Unfortunate result for a squad that could’ve done better. 

Edited by Bob Loblaw
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,895
  • Days Won:  2

4 minutes ago, 350_BULL said:

I went back and forth on starting a thread for this as I'm not a fan of pity parties.

But man I'm really feeling down after that game. It really stings.

Feel bad for this team and players bc they deserve so much more after winning the **** regular season championship outright.

I hate to sound ungrateful for a potential NIT spot especially after such an incredible season. But really for us to come up short after being so resilient and winning the big ones during the season it really blows to have it end this way. 

Was an amazing run.  Never expected it TBH.  Now we can build on our great season and make some noise in whatever postseason CBB tournament we are invited to.  I look forward to it.  

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,238

Bottled it like we always do. 

Leave the AAC now. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,249
  • Days Won:  255

19 minutes ago, DontPushMe said:

Bottled it like we always do. 

Leave the AAC now. 

Better yet let’s show the aau we belong!  Hear me out- we build a Time Machine and then use that Time Machine to forever change the course of history by never joining this unfortunate conference to begin with. Sometimes divorce is the best answer and you shouldn’t try to stay together out of fear you may be alone forever. These have always been one game stand kind of teams and they aren’t made out of marriage material, play them one offs anytime you are desperate for a game but if they need commitment you are better off just going home and scrimmaging.

29 minutes ago, Bob Loblaw said:

Crap foul calls, bad turnovers, and poor interior defense and rebounding cost us the game. Unfortunate result for a squad that could’ve done better. 

Yeah. Unfortunate when the game gets taken over by the refs, especially towards the end. Both teams battles hard and UAB made good use of their fouls knocking some of our guys out of the game to disrupt any rhythm.

29 minutes ago, Cat941 said:

Was an amazing run.  Never expected it TBH.  Now we can build on our great season and make some noise in whatever postseason CBB tournament we are invited to.  I look forward to it.  

Same came out of nowhere. While I'm still struggling to find the positive energy, at the end of the day Go Bulls let's win whatever is up next for us.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  257
  • Content Count:  2,405
  • Days Won:  5

whats stings even more is Temple is going to beat FAU

• Crying 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

59 minutes ago, bcgruber said:

Who cares, ironically they still go to the Dance while we don’t even though we won the same conference by a large margin. Life ain’t fair bro, never has been 

1 hour ago, bcgruber said:

WTF this is a **** show!!!!!

In case there was any doubt that we were out, that door just got ******* slammed.

Some ****** 11 seed temple team or a mid pack UAB team is about to get a birth in the tournament???!?? FML.

2 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Who cares, ironically they still go to the Dance while we don’t even though we won the same conference by a large margin. Life ain’t fair bro, never has been 

Dude no kidding. Prime example. As CAAR said Bracketologists be better!