• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Latest AP Poll - USF basketball getting votes

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,603
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, BullyPulpit said:

USCe's non-conference SOS was substantially worse than ours #297 v. #184. Their current overall SOS is #129 v. our #162. We would have had a 2 week head start on them in the polls. We wouldn't have jumped as high or as fast, but we definitely would be top 20, possibly as high as #15 at 21-1. 

Works for me. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, BullyPulpit said:

You are probably correct that I overestimated where a 21-1 USF would be ranked. However, Memphis was ranked #10 at the time we played them. IMO, we would have been ranked after beating them. Going 7-0 since then and being 21-1, I have to imagine that we would have climbed to somewhere around #15. Indiana State is 19-3 with no ranked wins and they currently sit at 23/24. 

Actually I went back I looked at wrong teams schedule... looked at Bama by accident...so yea your right. 15 to 20 definitely could be around where they would be now. 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  254
  • Days Won:  0

A year ago if it’s uttered …’we’ll be receiving  top-25 votes to this point in the year and will lead the conference’….. your reply?  It’s a bit hard to believe …

Had you uttered this to me a year ago, Ida’ smacked the pipe clear out of your mouth allowing the glass to break on the floor….

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,029
  • Days Won:  10

7 minutes ago, dclenden said:

A year ago if it’s uttered …’we’ll be receiving  top-25 votes to this point in the year and will lead the conference’….. your reply?  It’s a bit hard to believe …

Had you uttered this to me a year ago, Ida’ smacked the pipe clear out of your mouth allowing the glass to break on the floor….

I think Panchosanchez called it

Edited by belgianbull