• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

A look at our Football team for 2024 (New additions, Transfers, Starting Line-ups & Depth)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,348
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, goingbackbull said:

The top one is looking good to USF at this point

That would be amazing and I am sure he has a lot of offers. Do we actually  have a real.shot to land him?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  537
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

That would be amazing and I am sure he has a lot of offers. Do we actually  have a real.shot to land him?

Word is between us and So Cal    Thinking he wants to come home and be coached by an NFL DB coach not a player :)  

6 minutes ago, goingbackbull said:

Word is between us and So Cal    Thinking he wants to come home and be coached by an NFL DB coach not a player :)  

That would be a huge get .

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,520
  • Days Won:  28

13 minutes ago, goingbackbull said:

Its kind of a red flag if he disappointed one of the greatest DB to ever play the game, but Ill still take him. 

9 hours ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Its kind of a red flag if he disappointed one of the greatest DB to ever play the game, but Ill still take him. 

Word on the street was he was better than his other son the db, and had some  internal issues with Primetime favoring his son over him. Primetime is using his two sons on twitter to try to get people to transfer there. A lot of his better recruits are transferring out.  I hope it works out for Primetime, but it definitely is a circus full of entertainment in Colorado. The qb went from he isn't the number two qb in the draft sop he is coming back;  to he can't beat FBS teams real quick. 

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Word on the street was he was better than his other son the db, and had some  internal issues with Primetime favoring his son over him. Primetime is using his two sons on twitter to try to get people to transfer there. A lot of his better recruits are transferring out.  I hope it works out for Primetime, but it definitely is a circus full of entertainment in Colorado. The qb went from he isn't the number two qb in the draft sop he is coming back;  to he can't beat FBS teams real quick. 

Both of the his sons played well last year and have a whole season ahead. And there are multiple opportunities for CBs to play b/c you have to keep fresh bodies. CU defense and o-line sucked so anybody on last year's defense and offensive line needs to humble themselves. 

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,815
  • Days Won:  22

It will be interesting to see what ends of happening at Colorado. I think with Sanders for most is either they love him and they blame failures on players or they hate him and blame it on him. I think the truth is in between, there were personnel issues but I also think coaching was also an issue. Time will tell. In any case I’m hoping our coaches ca; build any players that choose to come here.

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,589
  • Days Won:  29

Nobody major in our proposed 2-deep is transferring... we'll need some WR's to step up.

Edited by E.T.
  • Like 2

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  807
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, goingbackbull said:

Demarcus Van Dyke helped recruit at Miami when he was committed there last year. It helps to have him in our corner on this. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Posted (edited)

Cole Best w/ a Benard Gooden sighting. 

Edited by Gatorbull325
  • Go Bulls! 2