• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Boca Bowl Schedule / Information

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  121
  • Content Count:  558
  • Days Won:  0

Please answer questions or provide any information that will help others.

Good thing this week was not bowl week as it has been terrible down here. Rain for 5 days and 50mph gusts. Next week is supposed to be really nice once cold front goes through on Sunday.

ROOFCLAIMBOCARATONBOWL.COM

Sunday December 17th

Afternoon Airport arrivals at Palm Beach International 

We know Syracuse will be flying down but is USF flying or taking a bus for the 4 hour drive?

If they are flying down, does anybody know approximate time and is it all at tarmac to bus? Airport is 10 mins from me and I could put some flags on car when the buses go by down to their hotel in Boca. 

Team Hotel  

Both the team and the HOT band hotels are within a couple hundred yards of each other and probably less than 3 miles from the stadium. Syracuse hotel in West Palm is like 30 minute drive for them on gameday.

Monday December 18th 

Bowl Team Beach Parties

Assuming this is a somewhat open event for others outside of the team but not sure?

First team at 12PM, second team at 3PM. Anybody know what time is for USF?

Tuesday December 19th

Team Entertainment

I believe the website once had the plans but then took it off the website because they probably didn't want people outside of the team showing up.

South Team - assume hotel location (USF) was going to Pinball Museum in Delray Beach

North Team - Syracuse was going to Top Golf near PBI airport.

Wednesday December 20th

Kickoff Luncheon

Palm Beach County Convention Center - assume this a closed event.

Dual Team Pep Rally

Mizner Park Amphitheater 6PM - would plan on trying to seat by 4:30 if you are going to any of the restaurants in Mizner or just to the South.

Thursday December 21st

Gameday

Parking lots open at 3PM

Alumni Tailgate said it was South of stadium in grass area so I assume is the area I have circled in Green below.

I will be trying to setup tailgate in Gold area I have circled in Gold below.

image.thumb.png.fb3296295344f73318cccc6dc9173dee.png

8PM - Start the beatdown of the Orange.....no excuses....for now, this IS our Superbowl.

Edited by bull2bull
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,895
  • Days Won:  2

On the most recent episode of Bullseye CAG talked about the schedule for bowl week.  I believe they are going by bus.  His interview is at 10:21.

CAG definitely said they are taking the bus down here....makes sense as there is not much of a time difference if you consider pre and post flight time and no transfer of baggage. Same bus will take them straight to Mariott at Boca Center.

He also mentioned they are practicing at Boca Raton High School which is 5 mins from their hotel and right across the street from FAU campus. It is an artificial turf which is probably best as the high school grass fields down here are rough.

Syracuse folks mentioned that USF HOT band is sitting in section 130 and their band is in 110-112 sections.

• Topic Count:  131
  • Content Count:  3,095
  • Days Won:  1

43 minutes ago, bull2bull said:

He also mentioned they are practicing at Boca Raton High School which is 5 mins from their hotel and right across the street from FAU campus. It is an artificial turf which is probably best as the high school grass fields down here are rough.

HOT Band also has said they have a public rehearsal at Boca Raton HS on Wednesday 12/20 from 1230-4pm

WWW.INSTAGRAM.COM

272 likes, 3 comments - usf_herdofthunder on December 7, 2023: "We are so excited to announce we will be having an Open Rehearsal to the Public in Boca Raton as ..."

Information from City of Boca Raton that was emailed to residents (some good info on Wednesday's Pep Rally):

It's Bowl Season in Boca!
Get ready for the 2023 RoofClaim.com Boca Raton Bowl and the matchup between Syracuse University and University of South Florida. Find out what to #KnowBeforeYouGo to the big game and Pep Rally.

TRAFFIC NOTICE: On game day - December 21 - 20th Street will be closed. Also, expect heavy delays in and around Glades Road and Spanish River Blvd.
mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimgssl.constantco

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Ffiles.constantcon

WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 20
ROOFCLAIM.COM BOCA RATON BOWL PEP RALLY
Head over to the Mizner Park Amphitheater for the pep rally the night before game day. Fans can celebrate the bowl game matchup and enjoy entertainment with the spirit squads, mascots and bands from Syracuse University and University of South Florida. The event is FREE and open to the public. Read More.

Time: 6:00PM

Weather: The pep rally continues rain or shine.

THURSDAY, DECEMBER 21
ROOFCLAIM.COM BOCA RATON BOWL
Come see the matchup between Syracuse University and the University of South Florida at Boca's biggest annual outdoor party. Read More.

Time: Kickoff is at 8:00PM. Parking lots open at 3:00PM, stadium gates open at 6:00PM.

Tickets: Tickets are still available...Get yours today!

Game Day Tips: Visit the RoofClaim.com Boca Raton Bowl website for more game day information - concessions, accommodations, restrooms, prohibited items and more.
  • The game will be televised nationally on ESPN and broadcast on ESPN Radio, including ESPN 106.3 locally.
  • FAU Stadium will follow the NFL's Handbag Policy for the 2023 RoofClaim.com Boca Raton Bowl. Please see Bag Policy for details.

Festivities: Fan Fest & Family Midway
  • Thursday, December 21, 4:00PM - 7:30PM
  • South Lawn, FAU Stadium, 777 Glades Road
  • FREE event
  • The fun starts hours before kick-off with the popular Fan Fest and Family Midway that features family-friendly activities for fans. Fun inflatables for the kids, food trucks, games and contests, a live band, and an entertaining face-off performance between the two college bowl team bands and cheerleader squads.

GETTING TO THE PEP RALLY & WHERE TO PARK

Free and Available Parking:
  • Mizner Park, 327 Plaza Real
  • City Hall, 201 W. Palmetto Park Road
  • Building Administration, 200 NW 2nd Avenue
  • City Parking Lot, 300 NW 2nd Avenue
  • Downtown Public Library, 400 NW 2nd Avenue

Metered Parking: Metered parking is also available along Plaza Real in Mizner Park and on select streets throughout Downtown Boca.

Bicyclists: Bike racks are available in front of City Hall. Be sure to wear reflective clothing and add reflective material to your bike for safety.

See Tracks? Think Train!: For those walking to and from the pep rally, and for drivers - look and listen before crossing any train tracks and never stop on the tracks.

Charge It: Electric car charging stations are available at City Hall and the Downtown Library.

Traffic Alert:
  • Palmetto Park Road El Rio Canal Bridge: Current construction on the bridge has reduced passage to one lane each way, please allow extra time if using this route. See details on our Road Closures webpage.

GETTING TO THE ROOFCLAIM.COM BOCA RATON BOWL GAME AND WHERE TO PARK

Parking: Parking lots will be open on FAU's campus starting at 3:00PM Parking for cars is $20.00 in all lots and will be available for purchase on game day. Motorhome parking is also available. For more information, visit the RoofClaim.com Boca Raton Bowl website.

ENJOY DOWNTOWN BOCA

Before or after the pep rally and game, find a ton of great places for happy hours, quick bites, fine dining, and more fun in Downtown Boca.

Holiday Lights Downtown: From Royal Palm Place to Mizner Park, the holiday lights downtown are on full display. Take a stroll and enjoy them any night this holiday season.

Plus, be sure to check out ALL the City's upcoming events at www.myboca.us/CommunityEvents.

'UP YOUR GAME' AND GET SOCIAL

Let's Be Friends: Like the Mizner Park Amphitheater or RoofClaim.com Boca Raton Bowl on Facebook to stay updated on the Pep Rally and RoofClaim.com Boca Raton Bowl.

Spanish-Language Website: This website shares all RoofClaim.com Boca Raton Bowl information in Spanish.

Spread the Love: Use the official hashtags of the Boca Raton Bowl when posting your photos: #RoofClaimBocaRatonBowl and #BowlinginBoca. Also use #LoveBocaRaton and you might be featured on one of our social media pages!

Stay Connected:
  • Subscribe to the City's monthly City Connection
  • Get the My Boca App for a quick and easy way to report a concern, check beach conditions, pay a water bill & more.
  • Sign up TODAY to receive important messages about City services, initiatives, and emergency notifications directly from the City and Boca Raton Police Services through Alert Boca or text AlertBoca (no space) to 38276

SAFETY REMINDER FROM POLICE & FIRE SERVICES

Stay Alert: It takes four seconds or less for someone to break into your vehicle: Be sure to lock your car and take all personal items with you. Never leave your keys in your vehicle.

Be Prepared: Talk to your family members about a potential meet up spot around the event in case you get separated.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,013
  • Days Won:  38

22 minutes ago, bull2bull said:

Get the My Boca App for a quick and easy way to report a concern, check beach conditions, pay a water bill & more.

I'm ready to pay my Boca water bill!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  683
  • Content Count:  7,632
  • Days Won:  6

So good to know clear bags are allowed.  Have to dig out the old U clear ones!

GO BULLS!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,677
  • Days Won:  108

1 minute ago, Cat941 said:

Had his food one time from a truck at a USF golf event. Can't go wrong with it.