• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Stadium pushed back from 2026 to 2027 :-(

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, I like GOOOOLD (and green) said:

I found the big house to be underwhelming.  It’s full of 70 year olds and isn’t very loud in person.  Student section is…ok.

Saw better tailgating in multiple other places like manhattan ks and Knoxville tn.

So interesting. It’s the loudest football game I’ve ever been to in my life. Now granted it was the Michigan Ohio State two years ago but I’ve never experienced anything like it. The game probably matters.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  480
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, jjlovecub said:

So interesting. It’s the loudest football game I’ve ever been to in my life. Now granted it was the Michigan Ohio State two years ago but I’ve never experienced anything like it. The game probably matters.

I saw penn state and Wisconsin there.  Large stadiums like that are a sight to behold in their own right.  There wasn’t a lot of culture or energy outside of the students at my games.  They also cooked their attendance, like everywhere else lol.

Tailgaiting left a lot to me desired but I did have a good time at the actual games.  I already mentioned it but if you want to see a gameday experience try a Tennessee home game, it stands out in every aspect, even against schools like Tennessee tech.  

Edited by I like GOOOOLD (and green)
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  83
  • Content Count:  1,492
  • Days Won:  0

Been to wvu @ USF. Amazing game, but doesn’t hold a candle to USF @ Auburn as far as loudness. You could feel the air rush out of the stadium when Grothe threw the overtime TD. 80,000+ people all shutting their screaming mouths in unison. Never experienced anything like it before or again.

• Upvote 4

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

3 minutes ago, BULLSHTR said:

Been to wvu @ USF. Amazing game, but doesn’t hold a candle to USF @ Auburn as far as loudness. You could feel the air rush out of the stadium when Grothe threw the overtime TD. 80,000+ people all shutting their screaming mouths in unison. Never experienced anything like it before or again.

That was the moment that I became a season ticket holder. I knew the bandwagon was going to be crazy for that WVU after USF beat Auburn. Fun times 

• Go Bulls! 2

• Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

THELISTWIRE.USATODAY.COM

It’s time to flip the typical NCAA stadium list

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

I’m sure they’ll probably host the Gasparilla bowl too. Though, if they do it needs to come with an understanding that a certain team is not allowed to play in the bowl game. We don’t need that in our stadium.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

12 hours ago, jjlovecub said:

I’m sure they’ll probably host the Gasparilla bowl too. Though, if they do it needs to come with an understanding that a certain team is not allowed to play in the bowl game. We don’t need that in our stadium.

a small clause in the contract saying that if a certain school is invited to the bowl, then it must be held at rayjay.  yeah, they'd trash our beloved stadium and our campus.

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

18 hours ago, E.T. said:
THELISTWIRE.USATODAY.COM

It’s time to flip the typical NCAA stadium list

Still think we should be in the 45k range.