• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone still think this Mens basketball team is a 20 win squad?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  692
  • Days Won:  1

I still believe damnit!

This team just needs to stop Jekyll and Hyding. Needs to get consistent and not blow easy layups.

This team missed relatively easy shots. Unreal how badly we shot the deep ball yet had every chance to swing back for a win.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

2 minutes ago, 350_BULL said:

I still believe damnit!

This team just needs to stop Jekyll and Hyding. Needs to get consistent and not blow easy layups.

This team missed relatively easy shots. Unreal how badly we shot the deep ball yet had every chance to swing back for a win.

Very similar to the CMU game. As hot as Maine was, with the prayers and bounces, and as not hot as we were with the missed layups and other unforced errors, were still in that game.

Only 4 games in and assume CAAR is still tinkering with the lineup to get the most effective rotation ....

54 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Very similar to the CMU game. As hot as Maine was, with the prayers and bounces, and as not hot as we were with the missed layups and other unforced errors, were still in that game.

Only 4 games in and assume CAAR is still tinkering with the lineup to get the most effective rotation ....

Exactly this. I guess that's why I'm taking the L a bit better.

It was scene for scene the same movie. Other team starts lights out with the three ball. Then we make a valiant effort to come back and practically tie it at halftime. Come out flat again, proceed to make fans pull hair out in frustration, claw back just to commit a turnover to seal the loss.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

Right now we are looking like a 2 win squad at this moment.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Rocky Style said:

Right now we are looking like a 2 win squad at this moment.

Season 9 Reaction GIF by The Office

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

I watch very few games every year. It seems to me missing lay-ups has always been a problem. Reminds me of 3rd and long for the football team. Same problems every year. I will say that at least the two games I've watched so far, at least this MBB team can hit some free throws.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

8 hours ago, Triple B said:

Didn't see a lot of that. Saw a ton of uncontested swishes from behind the arc. A few lose balls did find there way to their guys but part of that could be hustle.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

11 hours ago, Triple B said:

2 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Didn't see a lot of that. Saw a ton of uncontested swishes from behind the arc. A few lose balls did find there way to their guys but part of that could be hustle.

Wasn't the 3 pointers but balls squirting out of a scrum or a rebound that came right to a Bear. One glaring difference also this game, I think, were the mid range jumpers that they connected on but we didn't. I feel we did a better job in earlier games on those.