• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bowl projections - Week 11

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,347
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, 350_BULL said:

Yep. They just made it clear that the ACC is viewed as the weakest of the almighty p conferences.

Ehhh I still want in lol

Could you imagine of this is the last straw which pushes FSU to bolt from the conference!

It isnt bc they are in the ACC. It is bc they are missing a single player. that is it.

• Topic Count:  360
  • Content Count:  4,183
  • Days Won:  56

Bama better win that game or look really good in losing or this looks even worse.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417
  • Days Won:  3

2 minutes ago, 350_BULL said:

Yep. They just made it clear that the ACC is viewed as the weakest of the almighty p conferences.

Ehhh I still want in lol

Could you imagine of this is the last straw which pushes FSU to bolt from the conference!

It would be an SMU style move. Take the renovation money and move conferences.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,467
  • Days Won:  19

Just back from spending last night at the ACC Championship with fellow USF/FSU alums.  Good time and fun speculating where Bulls and Noles are bowl bound.

If FSU is left out because they were not more dominant in conference championship, the CFP Committee should adopt a rule that each team in playoff has to play without their first and second-string QBs.  I'm sure all those other contenders wouldn't miss a beat.

And I would give the tiebreaker nod to Bama 'cause, after all, they have a n OOC win over the Bulls and were able to lay 17 on USF's vaunted defense, only 39 less than their in-state little bros at UAB.

Seriously though, I can see how the committee could select any mix of Bama, FSU or Texas and the one left out will claim conspiratorial foul play.

That's why a good rule as a fan and in life is that you have to value the good that you have and not worry or whine so much about what might have been.

Go Bulls and Go Noles!

• Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,417
  • Days Won:  3

Just now, USFBULL_08 said:

It isnt bc they are in the ACC. It is bc they are missing a single player. that is it.

Right. But who's to say they can't coach up Rodemaker in the weeks leading up to the game. That defense would keep them in any game against those top 4.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  695
  • Days Won:  1

Just now, USFBULL_08 said:

Absolutely but how many times have they said it's hard to imagine the playoff without an SEC team in the last 5 minutes alone. And also yap about the SOS.

Part of me feels that's partially a cop out excuse. I think they should be in bummer.

• Topic Count:  360
  • Content Count:  4,183
  • Days Won:  56

5 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

Yes, but they LOVE that strength of schedule argument and FSU will never win that argument against an SEC or Big Ten school. They know that. They know they need to move to remedy that.

and let’s be clear, I want them to move for selfish reasons . . .  🙂

Edited by Dave_Glaser
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,347
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Sk00b said:

Right. But who's to say they can't coach up Rodemaker in the weeks leading up to the game. That defense would keep them in any game against those top 4.

The games they played should count. Doesn't matter who is hurt or who isnt.

This is just a make believe popularity contest. sickening.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

9 minutes ago, USFBULL_08 said:

I'd say i am surprised, but nothing surprises me with these scumbags. disgusting decision to leave out an undefeated team. pathetic.

Being undefeated doesnt make them a top 4 team.  

I thought we learned that with ucf. 

SOS sucks

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,046
  • Days Won:  10

Debatable to me. Georgia being left out after dominating college football for 3 years is a bigger omission in my opinion.

Its one of these things were only 4 teams can make it and you have 6 deserving teams; someone had to be left out.  I understand why FSU was left out considering the schedule they played  and their struggles last night against Louisville.

An undefeated ACC team will make it 95 percent of the time, but this year just was one these years where other teams just had a better overall resume.

However if I am FSU i would use this as prove that the BIG 10 or the SEC is where its at.

• Upvote 1