• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

WBB v Grambling

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

10 hours ago, panchosanchez99 said:

Turnovers after 3 games:

Wilson - 11

Brito - 11 (had 6 tonight in 14 minutes of play)

Blasigh - 11

Future opponents will be watching tape and will be pressing. Alabama will no doubt be pressing. They also play three 6'4" and one 6'3" players. To avoid losing that game, we will probably need a lineup combination that we have not seen yet.

I'm not sure there is any other combination you'll be seeing. 

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  268
  • Days Won:  1

some people are spoiled by previous success.

I watched the game and we never seemed at all in peril in that game. Whether that team was any good or not, I don't get how some get all upset about every single little thing that didn't go perfectly. It's as if they are unable to just enjoy watching a sport.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  613
  • Days Won:  2

When will Sammie be back?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

10 minutes ago, USFDude said:

I watched the game and we never seemed at all in peril in that game. Whether that team was any good or not, I don't get how some get all upset about every single little thing that didn't go perfectly. It's as if they are unable to just enjoy watching a sport.

Coach is concerned. Doesn't matter what we think.

3 minutes ago, BAMABULL said:

TBD. Heard that she won't play until 100%. 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  19

35 minutes ago, USFDude said:

Last ten seasons we are averaging over 23 wins per year, with the worst year in the last 10 seasons was 19 wins. 

• Topic Count:  34
  • Content Count:  1,729
  • Days Won:  0

32 minutes ago, BAMABULL said:

All she said was "soon" when I asked her that exact question in the autograph line after the game the other night. In other words, she's either not sure yet or she's not about to share that info with some random fan. 😉🤘

• Topic Count:  30
  • Content Count:  772

27 minutes ago, USFDude said:

I can speak for me and say that I don't get upset over every little thing. In fact, I pretty much watch the games without emotion. If you saw me at a game, you would have no clue who I am rooting for, unless you saw me clap. I don't get upset about things that are outside of my control.

That being said, coach looked very upset to me. I think you can pick up on those frustrations in his interviews as well. I think what he is frustrated about is that the team is playing poorly against cupcakes. They are not showing any progress. One day, a player seems like she is not in the game, the next game it seems like it is someone else. Before game 1, he talked about how good he has felt about the team but they are not showing it. And he knows it because he sees it.

I actually felt like we were in peril in the first quarter until we extended the lead to 23-14. Grambling shot 23% from the floor, if they had hit at least 14 more of their shots, we would have lost. Over the next 5 games, we have Alabama, Arizona St, and Texas. Based on what I have seen in 3 games, we will have no chance against those teams if we continue to play the way we have so far. Those teams will bring the pressure. And Alabama has a rotation that includes 4 players at least 6'3". If we are not rebounding well against 6'0" players, how is that going to look on Thursday. I think these are some of the things that coach is worried about.

• Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574

Hope Sammie is back soon

Edited by snarling Bull