• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I'm done with USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

On 10/14/2023 at 9:09 PM, Bullrush33 said:

Todd O was Herman’s D coordinator at one time. And Todd O was d coordinator at FAU last year. Lots of familarity.

That was clearly on display.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,484
  • Days Won:  43

6 hours ago, Sellular1 said:

That was clearly on display.

I’m hoping that the was part of the issue but looking at the secondary Im hoping they play better starting with UConn 

• Topic Count:  9,898
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

9 hours ago, jchem1995 said:

Darn Rickey you’er freaking GOLDEN BULL to a lot of us. We can make it better …. Yeah we can make it better…

i never saw anyone so happy at a football game

your ear to ear smiles are great

• Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,569
  • Days Won:  28

On 10/14/2023 at 6:49 PM, Bullcocky said:

I've donated over 100k to athletics and attended every home game since 2004 and over 50 away games. I'm done guys. I don't want to be associated with these universities in conference let alone lose or get destroyed by them. If I could get in a time machine and make a different choice of universities I would. I will be back on board if we get in a power league, but until then, I'm saving my money, time,  and energy. Good on anybody sticking it out. I've been through enough. Time for USF to start paying back on the investment. 

I don't know if this was originally a joke, but if you are done with USF then be done. Nobody cares if you are no longer a fan. Why the announcement? Is it meant for us to beg you to remain a fan? 

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,498
  • Days Won:  0

10 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

I don't know if this was originally a joke, but if you are done with USF then be done. Nobody cares if you are no longer a fan. Why the announcement? Is it meant for us to beg you to remain a fan? 

It's frustrating thinking you are the only one yelling at the television during the game.  It's probably more cathartic to post here and know others feel the same way.  I took a different approach.  Instead of quitting cold turkey, I put the game on tv, but work in the garage / yard while it's on and peek every now and then.  At the end of the 4 hours, no matter if we win or lose, I feel like I accomplished something.... 

2 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

It's frustrating thinking you are the only one yelling at the television during the game.  It's probably more cathartic to post here and know others feel the same way.  I took a different approach.  Instead of quitting cold turkey, I put the game on tv, but work in the garage / yard while it's on and peek every now and then.  At the end of the 4 hours, no matter if we win or lose, I feel like I accomplished something.... 

LOL I did the same thing. I ended up cleaning my garage. 

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  454
  • Days Won:  0

23 minutes ago, Gatorbull325 said:

Actually, I care. How many 100k donors does USF have? I’ve read of 2 in this thread that are close or have already thrown in the towel on donating. Not sure how you think USF is going to run a competitive football program with less money. 

7 minutes ago, 00Bull said:

Actually, I care. How many 100k donors does USF have? I’ve read of 2 in this thread that are close or have already thrown in the towel on donating. Not sure how you think USF is going to run a competitive football program with less money. 

If he really had $100K to donate to USF he wouldn't have time to be on this board crying lol 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,718
  • Days Won:  109

9 hours ago, jjlovecub said:

Isn’t he 3-3? Not like he’s lighting the world on fire. 

He's 1 - 0 against USF. All that matters.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

14 minutes ago, 00Bull said:

Yes, the customers matter.  Even large multinational companies are starting to realize this fundamental business thingy.

Just now, CousinRicky said:

He's 1 - 0 against USF. All that matters.

In a MAJOR way.  I'm yearning for the days when we were competitive against D1 in state schools.