• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

UAB Roll Call!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Flying to Nashville today, Oktoberfest Friday Night, Driving to B'ham Saturday, staying the night North of B'ham and back to Nashville with a little 🏌️‍♂️on Sunday.  Back to Phoenix area Tuesday.   My second Bulls Football trip after WKU.  Also hitting Memphis next month.  

Sec 132 Row H, green shirt, multiple beverages.

Had fun at WKU watching our boys hit and play hard.  Hope to get my first in-person Bulls win since...UTEP? maybe?  It was San Jose State. 😂

• Upvote 4

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,723
  • Days Won:  109

Just now, Brad said:

Flying to Nashville today, Oktoberfest Friday Night, Driving to B'ham Saturday, staying the night North of B'ham and back to Nashville with a little 🏌️‍♂️on Sunday.  Back to Phoenix area Tuesday.   My second Bulls Football trip after WKU.  Also hitting Memphis next month.  

Had fun at WKU watching our boys hit and play hard.  Hope to get my first in-person Bulls win since...UTEP? maybe?  😂

Sure, the year we can't travel is when you decide to hit the road.  Be safe, have fun and, most importantly, get a Bulls win.

TBH, it's mostly to see my son.  :)  It was his idea.  Turned out to be a great idea.  Glad it was this year that he moved away.  That sounded funny.  But true, USF Football-wise.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  119
  • Content Count:  6,572
  • Days Won:  28

15 minutes ago, Brad said:

Had fun at WKU watching our boys hit and play hard.  Hope to get my first in-person Bulls win since...UTEP? maybe?  It was San Jose State. 😂

If you guys ever check out the cabins in Tennesee, they have some pretty nice ones with indoor pools in the basement. I highly recommend trying one of those. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,468
  • Days Won:  19

I'm in, road trip with dad. Planning on all 12 this year. (I mean all 14) ((I mean all 15))

Hoping to get Trent Dilfer's autograph on some Bucs stuff post game, but I bet he will still be mad when he gets to the parking lot. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Go Bulls! 1

You got some baseball games woven into the trip?

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,501
  • Days Won:  43

1 hour ago, Brad said:

Great to hear!  This time USF is going to win and it will make your trip tons more enjoyable. Stay safe but have fun. Go Bulls!!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Brad said:

You got some baseball games woven into the trip?

Not on this one. This one is just USF game and back. 

I am on pace to see at least 18 regular season college football games this year in person. 

Our 12, plus:

Kent at UCF

Louisville at Ga Tech

Alabama A&M at Vandy

FAU at Charlotte

FSU at Wake Forrest

Abilene Christian at Texas A&M

(depending on the Wake kick time, might get one more that day too) @SilverBull Gardner Webb is in the running for that second game that day, along with Davidson

I know I'll see both Tampa bowl games too. 

Edited by Mike Stuben
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

Not on this one. This one is just USF game and back. 

I am on pace to see at least 18 regular season college football games this year in person. 

Our 12, plus:

Kent at UCF

Louisville at Ga Tech

Alabama A&M at Vandy

FAU at Charlotte

FSU at Wake Forrest

Abilene Christian at Texas A&M

(depending on the Wake kick time, might get one more that day too) @SilverBull Gardner Webb is in the running for that second game that day, along with Davidson

I know I'll see both Tampa bowl games too. 

As a side note, I hate the 3:30 kick times, because they mean I can only see one game in person those days. Noon or 7pm opens the door for a double header. 

This map is great to look for second games (but a couple years out of date, I think) 

NCAASAVANT.COM

NCAA Advanced Football Statistics & Analytics

Edited by Mike Stuben

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  538
  • Days Won:  1

Spending the night in Tuscaloosa on Friday (got post grad degree there...), Rama Jama's for breakfast Saturday AM. Then off to Birmingham to tailgate. Think I'll be bringing a little setup from home on the drive up. 

Hoover Saturday night and then back off to Tampa. 6/6 this year after this weekend. Hoping to find a cheap plane ticket to UCONN so I can go 8/8

• Upvote 1