• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Golesh > Dion

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,621
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, Brad said:

Comparing Golesh to Scott probably reached a zenith right before the first game.  

I think the comparisons ended when Golesh accomplished more in 5 games than Scott did in 3 seasons and an extension giving him more money to lose. The defense is a huge improvement and the coaching is not even comparable. To quote golesh we are going to show them 13 plays where if they executed they could have won the game and will be ready next time. Scott would say things like  we have to get better, we don't have the talent, we don't have the depth, but we are so close to turning that corner.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 3

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

That’s a nice soliloquy, but I don’t agree with that. I think most people knew from even the loss at Western Kentucky, that this is a team far better than anything Jeff Scott had assembled and these guys were hungry.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Brad said:

That’s a nice soliloquy, but I don’t agree with that. I think most people knew from even the loss at Western Kentucky, that this is a team far better than anything Jeff Scott had assembled and these guys were hungry.

They are hungry. They have been coached to stay in the fight and outwork the other team. They have a coach that has passion and intensity and they follow his lead. I haven't heard him referencing the Tennessee way in every press conference,

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

23 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I think the comparisons ended when Golesh accomplished more in 5 games than Scott did in 3 seasons

Great, you agree …… so you can stop ******* comparing them now. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Great, you agree …… so you can stop ******* comparing them now. 

Fair enough. I don't think I should diss Golesh like that anymore.  Do you think that we were never close to turning a corner and the extension of Jeff Scott was beyond dumb?

9 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Do you think that we were never close to turning a corner and the extension of Jeff Scott was beyond dumb?

image.gif.8cdb7524f98ae694c447de4d98b4a889.gif

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Triple B said:

image.gif.8cdb7524f98ae694c447de4d98b4a889.gif

good news Golesh did more in one offseason and 5 games.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

How many people at Colorado are waking up this morning thinking we made a mistake we should have hired CAG? Neon took a 1-11 Colorado team playing in an empty stadium to a team competing to the wire against a national championship contender that has a Heisman trophy winning qb, in front of a packed home crowd, fox’s game day program and a national audience. We beat Navy, that’s not exactly the same thing but way better than things were.

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, puc86 said:

How many people at Colorado are waking up this morning thinking we made a mistake we should have hired CAG? Neon took a 1-11 Colorado team playing in an empty stadium to a team competing to the wire against a national championship contender that has a Heisman trophy winning qb, in front of a packed home crowd, fox’s game day program and a national audience. We beat Navy, that’s not exactly the same thing but way better than things were.

CAG still > Dion

• Haha 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

It was funny and ironic that during one of the commercial breaks they showed a University of Colorado promo where the theme was "Prime".   Prime science, prime location, prime rib, prime whatever.   Then the broadcast came back from the commercial and USC went up by 3 TDs.  

Edited by hightechbull