• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will the bulls go bowling?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

4 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

I guess they can get blown out by Rice and by your logic it's just one game.  I see it has a huge step backwards.  To each his own.

I would agree. If this team is turning the corner, they beat Rice @ home. If they don't Ill consider Bama a fluke just like UF last year. Until they prove us wrong.

This schedule after Bama is weak, anything under 6 wins is ******** the bed.

Edited by flsportsfan83
  • Upvote 2
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,921
  • Days Won:  33

4 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

I would agree. If this team is turning the corner, they beat Rice @ home. If they don't Ill consider Bama a fluke just like UF last year. Until they prove us wrong.

Interesting take coming from one of the posters who put up the :lol: when I asked if the win total included the bowl game in the season win prediction thread.

Also, pretty sure we covered yesterday, so that means you will be making that donation, correct?

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

14 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

I guess they can get blown out by Rice and by your logic it's just one game.  I see it has a huge step backwards.  To each his own.

Didn't say it wouldn't be a step backwards, it would be ... although Bama was still a loss in the end ... but the process/foundation building is usually made up of steps forward and backwards with the steps forward hopefully coming out in the end.

17 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

Interesting take coming from one of the posters who put up the :lol: when I asked if the win total included the bowl game in the season win prediction thread.

Also, pretty sure we covered yesterday, so that means you will be making that donation, correct?

Will do it right now. PM the the link.

28 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Amazing ..... this is still a weak 1 FBS win in the last 3+ years team until it's not, yet now 4 FBS wins in 1 year is ******** the bed. Y'all realize how ******* delusional you sound at times?

1 minute ago, Triple B said:

Amazing ..... this is still a weak 1 FBS win in the last 3+ years team until it's not, yet now 4 FBS wins in 1 year is ******** the bed. Y'all realize how ******* delusional you sound at times?

Have you seen our schedule. Hell I see multiple posters predicting that we win out. That seems delusional to me, but I hope they are right.

• Topic Count:  62
  • Content Count:  2,286
  • Days Won:  1

14 hours ago, belgianbull said:

Yes,

Rice: win

Navy: toss up

UAB: toss up

FAU: win

U Conn : win

Charlotte: win

UTSA: loss

Memphis: loss

Temple : win

If this team doesn't go bowling after todays performance it will be verry disappointing

Rice is looking a whole lot like a toss-up IMO. Loved to see how competitive we were with Bama, but just one week prior to that we couldn't put FAMU away until deep into the 4th, and prior to that had a 17 point defeat to WKU. I'm thinking Rice ends up being a tight game, and I don't know if I trust our offense enough right now to label this one as a win. Hopefully you're right, but we seem to be pretty evenly matched with them...

22 minutes ago, flsportsfan83 said:

Have you seen our schedule. Hell I see multiple posters predicting that we win out. That seems delusional to me, but I hope they are right.

I hope y'all are right ........ and maybe use the term 'weaker' than what we've had instead of 'weak' may sound more rational ...

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,357
  • Days Won:  5

If we beat Rice next week we will have gained confidence and we definitely have a punchers chance to win some football games. I think if we beat Rice we go bowling. 

• Like 1