• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will the bulls go bowling?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,415
  • Days Won:  3

Unfortunately, i think JT Daniels gets rice the W. We better be right there though or we are gonna be in that projected 4 win range.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,038
  • Days Won:  10

3 hours ago, USFBulls727 said:

Rice is looking a whole lot like a toss-up IMO. Loved to see how competitive we were with Bama, but just one week prior to that we couldn't put FAMU away until deep into the 4th, and prior to that had a 17 point defeat to WKU. I'm thinking Rice ends up being a tight game, and I don't know if I trust our offense enough right now to label this one as a win. Hopefully you're right, but we seem to be pretty evenly matched with them...

Yea, I agree Rice have not missed their start, and calling at toss up would make more sense

However, I have changed UAB from a toss up to a likely win. UAB has looked atrocious under Dilfer.

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,038
  • Days Won:  10

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

I hope y'all are right ........ and maybe use the term 'weaker' than what we've had instead of 'weak' may sound more rational ...

I think we are talking about significantly weaker schedule. Doesn't mean that we waltz through that schedule since we did lose to Temple and Tulsa last year, but the schedule that we have is a perfect storm to get a significant amount of wins

2022: UCF, Houston, Cincy, SMU, Tulane, BYU, Louisville, Florida, ECU, Temple, Tulsa

2023: UAB, FAU, WKU, Bama, Rice, Charlotte, Temple, Navy, Memphis, UTSA, UConn . And the majority of these teams are even weaker then usual for various reasons.

I think if Golesh can have the team play with same intensity and grit as yesterday we will see more wins then losses. But we cant see the same thing as last year where one week we play up to our competition and see significant improvement only for the following week to look like a totally different team against much weaker competition.

The next few weeks with games against Rice and UAB will be great test to see if this team can continue to improve.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  185
  • Days Won:  0

Should the Bulls go bowling? I think so. Will the Bulls go bowling? Too tough to call without a crystal ball. Injuries can drastically change things.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

5 hours ago, flsportsfan83 said:

If this team is turning the corner, they beat Rice @ home. If they don't Ill consider Bama a fluke just like UF last year.

We have to remember we’re talking about losses, not wins, as “flukes”, so I agree with you guys. You’ve got a turn that loss into a win against a far less competitive team.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,486
  • Days Won:  13

ESPN Projections this week:

image.png.e47a7da1f43a22e37ca7e8d25f2563eb.png

• Like 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

1 minute ago, Jim Johnson said:

ESPN Projections this week:

image.png.e47a7da1f43a22e37ca7e8d25f2563eb.png

A Kansas rematch would be nice.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

Bowling is a new goal for me.  I’ll sit this one out.