• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Will the bulls go bowling?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

10 hours ago, belgianbull said:

I don't disagree, but who is to say that we dont have another QB that when called upon could do the job. Didn't we recruit a highly rated California kid?

I do agree that its way to early to give up on Brown if Bohanon cant go. My take is that he needs some time to get used to the new offense and at how fast its going. He looked better throwing the ball at the end of last year, and granted it was against Tulsa, but most of the teams we are playing for the rest of the season wont be much better then Tulsa.

Carter is a true freshmen so no we stick With Brown.   Brown will be fine once he gets more experience and isn't playing a top defense. 

We just need to have patience with a rs freshmen qb. 

Tired of the qb carousel here. This been perfect year for Gerry possibly to play then let Brown start next season. 

Edited by Bulls On Parade

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

I hope so. We said the same thing after the Florida game last year. 

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,850
  • Days Won:  22

Rice is a critical game. They are 2-1 losing to Texas and beating Houston and Texas Southern. They have a decent QB in Daniel’s from Georgia. If we can win that one the next two @ Navy and @ UAB are all winnable if our defense plays as they did yesterday.

• Topic Count:  2,345
  • Content Count:  21,365
  • Days Won:  10

41 minutes ago, Cubanbull said:

Rice is a critical game. They are 2-1 losing to Texas and beating Houston and Texas Southern. They have a decent QB in Daniel’s from Georgia. If we can win that one the next two @ Navy and @ UAB are all winnable if our defense plays as they did yesterday.

I agree, now it is up to the coach to get this team up for this challenge and not have an emotional let down. 

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

1 hour ago, flsportsfan83 said:

We will see. If we come out and get beat next week, then it was all for nothing.

BS ...... coming off a hugely emotional game, playing a good team, it wouldn't be a shocker.

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

BS ...... coming off a hugely emotional game, playing a good team, it wouldn't be a shocker.

It may not be a shocker but it would be a huge disappointment.  I was at the game following Florida last year and we were embarrassed at Louisville.  Can't let that happen again.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, El_Toro_86 said:

It may not be a shocker but it would be a huge disappointment.  I was at the game following Florida last year and we were embarrassed at Louisville.  Can't let that happen again.

****, all losses are disappointing but one isn't going to be then end all that lessens the effort we saw yesterday from the defense.

Just now, Triple B said:

****, all losses are disappointing but one isn't going to be then end all that lessens the effort we saw yesterday from the defense.

If this team is truly turning a corner, they can't face plant against Rice.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, El_Toro_86 said:

If this team is truly turning a corner, they can't face plant against Rice.

Sure they can, it's just one game. They could face plant against Rice and run the table ...... or lose the rest. One game isn't going to define the season in regards to turning a corner.

Just now, Triple B said:

Sure they can, it's just one game. They could face plant against Rice and run the table ...... or lose the rest. One game isn't going to define the season in regards to turning a corner.

I guess they can get blown out by Rice and by your logic it's just one game.  I see it has a huge step backwards.  To each his own.

• Upvote 1