• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

How Would Scott Have Done

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  9,896
  • Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

my god

we are comparing loses

can we lower the bar any lower

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  6,743
  • Days Won:  17

2 hours ago, Bull94 said:

lol you're comparing 3 years to 1 game

we lost because our redshirt freshman qb turned the ball over 3 times and their graduate student qb who won a div 2 championship and had 40 td passes for wku last year did not turn it over.

Truth

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  71
  • Days Won:  0

Has CAG ever mentioned Tennessee since he got here? If he has, I'm thinking it has been somewhat rare. He probably realizes how far it got his predecessor to talk about the past. Not sure exactly why, but I am much more inspired by CAG than CJS. I think MK has been a nightmare, but he may be so incompetent that he accidently made a good hire. Now the revamped OL, that may be CAG's nemesis. Even though they have decent size, they looked awful.       

• Topic Count:  64
  • Content Count:  9,756
  • Days Won:  25

Who cares? Scott isn’t here and conjecture about how his performance would’ve been doesn’t make our outcome any different. Wish him well, cut the attachment cord, and move forward. Bizarre to worry about the performance of an ex when you’re with someone else. Don’t look back.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

5 hours ago, smazza said:

my god

we are comparing loses

can we lower the bar any lower

We've got a lot of space to fill here so at times the subject matter does take some twists ....

• Topic Count:  40
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

No one's saying bring back Scott Jeff. He's one of the worst coaches in fbs history. That doesn't mean we can't say that golesh looks like another fraud. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

6 minutes ago, DontPushMe said:

No one's saying bring back Scott Jeff. He's one of the worst coaches in fbs history. That doesn't mean we can't say that golesh looks like another fraud. 

Exactly, you can say almost anything you want, no matter how ridiculous ...... even that we should go Independent.

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,355
  • Days Won:  8

Just to clarify my original post, I am not comparing loses or campaigning for Scott to be rehired

I am using the recent past to illustrate that our situation has improved and those who want to declare CAG a failure after a single game are seriously jumping the gun