• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2023 USF Our Shirts Now on Sale

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

I know this thread is destined to be moved, but I am going to start it in the main board and allow moderation to move as needed. 

Exciting news!!!! The new Our Shirts are for sale at the USF Bookstore. They are only sold in person, they are meant for USF students (the Our in their name is referring to students), but anyone can buy them.

Inflation got us, as they had their first price increase in the programs history, they are now $6 each.

All three campuses should have them on sale, but I can confirm Tampa.

Size range YL to 5XL.

May be an image of text

• Go Bulls! 3

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  683
  • Days Won:  0

8 minutes ago, Mike Stuben said:

I know this thread is destined to be moved, but I am going to start it in the main board and allow moderation to move as needed. 

Exciting news!!!! The new Our Shirts are for sale at the USF Bookstore. They are only sold in person, they are meant for USF students (the Our in their name is referring to students), but anyone can buy them.

Inflation got us, as they had their first price increase in the programs history, they are now $6 each.

Size range YL to 5XL.

May be an image of text

Thanks for sharing. Not the best design but I'll definitely pick a couple up. My favorite is still the one with Grothe on it. 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

16 minutes ago, 350_BULL said:

Thanks for sharing. Not the best design but I'll definitely pick a couple up. My favorite is still the one with Grothe on it. 

Design comes mostly from students, a committee narrows it down to 2 or 3 selections, then students vote on the one that is produced. 

We got stuck with a lot of them in the Covid year, but since then, they seem to sell out every year. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I like it!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,077
  • Days Won:  39

These are excellent Our Shirts.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  452
  • Days Won:  0

Significantly better than last years IMO. If some of the graphic design kids could manipulate the “Bulls” to form a bulls face, they might have something here. 

• Like 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,990
  • Days Won:  12

i love the notoriously tacky/simple designs, low price point, and the annual tradition around them. i have an 07 Our Shirt with Grothe on it, even though I am 2010 - I have my 2010 one too. 2010 is particularly bad

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,033
  • Days Won:  10

On 7/10/2023 at 2:00 PM, Mike Stuben said:

Size range YL to 5XL.

May be an image of text

I like them. Too bad you can only buy them in person since I most likely won't be in Tampa anytime soon ( maybe when the OCS opens up). If they end up online I will definitely get one.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,518
  • Days Won:  25

As a college kid these were cool to get. Now days I don't really care about anything but results on the field. If I was gifted one I would sweat it in at the gym about the only place I wear t-shirts besides the hockey rink.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,885
  • Days Won:  67

On 7/10/2023 at 1:00 PM, Mike Stuben said:

Size range YL to 5XL.

May be an image of text

I am offended with our as I identify as they them and who dat, stopped buying cheap **** once I got a job but thanks Mike.  I wonder if you turn green after breaking a sweat?

• Haha 1