• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

would you rather have had usf accepted in a power 5 or AAU?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Yep, I read that twice but decided to move on, I don’t like to attack individual posters even if they say something ignorant.

Hell yeah, man!! We got bigger fish to fry!  Go Bulls!!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

37 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Hell yeah, man!! We got bigger fish to fry!  Go Bulls!!

Thanks bro, the mods are way too uptight, I am simply here to make the world a better place one post at a time, appreciate those that understand the plight of my altruism, ACC or bust baby!

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

He has improved the culture, stay the course and he will get us over the hump.

How has the culture Improved ? Football was doing much better under Harlan. He extended a coach with one Fbs win against temple in two seasons. Yet he fired a coach that is the only other coach in Usf football history to go over 0.500 at his worst season with 3 fbs wins and 4 total wins. I guess Charlie Strong was not part of the good old boy Acc nepotism club like Jeff Scott.  He then had the same coach lose every fbs game and have to fire him in year three. If there is anything his culture have created is losing gets you extended because we need stability to sit at the bottom of aac .

Edited by Outlaw

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,647
  • Days Won:  25

3 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Yep, I read that twice but decided to move on, I don’t like to attack individual posters even if they say something ignorant.

It was stupid auto correct that  said if they didn't both perform near or above 0.500 ad mk must got.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

4 hours ago, Friscobull said:

He has improved the culture, stay the course and he will get us over the hump.

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

How has the culture Improved ? Football was doing much better under Harlan. He extended a coach with one Fbs win against temple in two seasons. Yet he fired a coach that is the only other coach in Usf football history to go over 0.500 at his worst season with 3 fbs wins and 4 total wins. I guess Charlie Strong was not part of the good old boy Acc nepotism club like Jeff Scott.  He then had the same coach lose every fbs game and have to fire him in year three. If there is anything his culture have created is losing gets you extended because we need stability to sit at the bottom of aac .

Shaking My Head GIFs | Tenor

• Haha 2

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

15 hours ago, Outlaw said:

CJS had the Clemson pedigree and his father won that one game the year he was fired with South Carolina.  They were both very consistent in building a culture of togetherness.  They didn’t win but they had grit and determination and sometimes that is what you need to build the foundation of a successful team.  I truly believe if he was around another year or two that he could have won another game, maybe even two. The extensions at the time was exactly what was needed for consistency and that is indisputable.  

• Haha 3

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,722
  • Days Won:  6

20 hours ago, Outlaw said:

It was stupid auto correct that  said if they didn't both perform near or above 0.500 ad mk must got.

Golesh gets a pass this season due to the titanic mess left behind by the Strong and Scott regimes. We should know about midway to late in the 2024 season whether Golesh is the man or not. Regardless he is going to get three years just like Scott received.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,722
  • Days Won:  6

5 hours ago, Friscobull said:

CJS had the Clemson pedigree and his father won that one game the year he was fired with South Carolina.  They were both very consistent in building a culture of togetherness.  They didn’t win but they had grit and determination and sometimes that is what you need to build the foundation of a successful team.  I truly believe if he was around another year or two that he could have won another game, maybe even two. The extensions at the time was exactly what was needed for consistency and that is indisputable.  

Some of my co-workers and I still laugh about what a horrid coach Jeff Scott was. How in the world did he ever bamboozle MK into hiring him? I wonder if MK was hoodwinked some by Dabo during the hiring process, who knows? It’s the one concern I have about Golesh……what if MK was hoodwinked again?

• Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,347
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

Some of my co-workers and I still laugh about what a horrid coach Jeff Scott was. How in the world did he ever bamboozle MK into hiring him? I wonder if MK was hoodwinked some by Dabo during the hiring process, who knows? It’s the one concern I have about Golesh……what if MK was hoodwinked again?

i think he realized the mistake with scott was that the guy really had no experience outside of clemson. golesh has been around a lot of blue collar programs where he had to put in the work. he also runs an up and coming offense and can call the plays.

i also have to say his no BS attitude is refreshing compared to strong and scott.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  454
  • Days Won:  0

6 hours ago, Friscobull said:

Well done…you had me hooked.

• Upvote 1