• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

3 minutes ago, John Lewis said:

This can't be sitting well in Tallahassee

or other cities in Florida. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  59
  • Content Count:  541
  • Days Won:  0

This is the first time I am not laughing at the Big 10 possibility.  Since Miami is now in AAU also. I can see a USC/UCLA thing happening if Miami can get out of the AAC

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

This was coming 😃.  Do we thank Judy now?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

• Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

38 minutes ago, jjlovecub said:

Shut up!!!! I mean we have heard about this for years and it just never seemed like it was going to happen. This is huge. I literally thought Mike was putting up a prank post.

I was told this was likely happening in the Fall. Absolutely ecstatic about this 

• Upvote 2

• Content Count:  2,322
  • Days Won:  2

6 minutes ago, goingbackbull said:

This is the first time I am not laughing at the Big 10 possibility.  Since Miami is now in AAU also. I can see a USC/UCLA thing happening if Miami can get out of the AAC

If Miami can’t get out of the AAC then we are stuck here forever. However, if they can make it out of the ACC, I’d place more odds on us being there. 

It's really amazing what has happened with the university since even 20 years ago.

• Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

Just now, goingbackbull said:

Just now, OcalaBull2 said:

If Miami can’t get out of the AAC then we are stuck here forever. However, if they can make it out of the ACC, I’d place more odds on us being there. 

Here is the problem, if the ACC GOR falls apart, then AAU members: UNC, Virginia, Ga Tech, Miami, & Duke are all available. Could they pair Miami with UNC, or Ga Tech, and their dip into the South. 

I would rather just pair us with Notre Dame today, and be done with it. (I don't think Notre Dame is bound to the ACC GOR, but I could be wrong) (or paid us with Tulane, for that matter) 

Just now, Mike Stuben said:

Here is the problem, if the ACC GOR falls apart, then AAU members: UNC, Virginia, Ga Tech, Miami, & Duke are all available. Could they pair Miami with UNC, or Ga Tech, and their dip into the South. 

I would rather just pair us with Notre Dame today, and be done with it. (I don't think Notre Dame is bound to the ACC GOR, but I could be wrong) (or paid us with Tulane, for that matter) 

Pitt too, another ACC AAU. 

1 minute ago, Mike Stuben said:

Ga Tech

At the risk of hijacking the thread like I always do, Ga Tech is a bleep show.  Cool location though.