• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,715
  • Days Won:  109

2 hours ago, Brad said:

Nice to see the alumni having so much fun.  BJ looking fresh, Julmiste throwing better these days. :)  Grothe ... needs more curls.  Barnett showed deep arm.  Andre Davis still a magician, Cedric Hill a target...defensive players tryng to be receivers... :) 

1 hour ago, Outlaw said:

Grothe does plenty  of arm curls trust me but they usual max out at 12 ounces. 

Sat next to him at a beer dinner at BJs Brewhouse near us. Said he needed to throw a little for the alumni game this year. Threw the ball better this year although he did under throw a couple.  Love Matt. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,572
  • Days Won:  25

59 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Sat next to him at a beer dinner at BJs Brewhouse near us. Said he needed to throw a little for the alumni game this year. Threw the ball better this year although he did under throw a couple.  Love Matt. 

He is a good old polk county boy, did a fair share of 12 ounce curls with him in my younger days in the 863 and 813.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  225
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Brad said:

Nice to see the alumni having so much fun.  BJ looking fresh, Julmiste throwing better these days. :)  Grothe ... needs more curls.  Barnett showed deep arm.  Andre Davis still a magician, Cedric Hill a target...defensive players tryng to be receivers... :) 

Agree! It was great to see them our there playing and having fun. You could tell that they still have the competitive spirit in them. Julmiste looked sharp and threw some good balls. Barnett’s  bomb was impressive. BJ (who still looks like he could just put some pads on and go play pro) went in on the next series and threw a bomb also. This program needs these guys to help build a history and sense of tradition for what is still a young program. 

it was a nice crowd tonight, and I’ve never seen the baseball stadium used for overflow. As I was walking back to the car, I was thinking about how in a few years,  I may be walking from the OCS thru the campus to a parking lot after a game. I’ve made that walk on other campuses; looking forward to doing that at USF soon.

Go Bulls

• Go Bulls! 2