• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Baseball taking it on the chin again tonight

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Just when you think we’ve reached a new low - we find a way to top it. My Bull brothers, I’m going to take a little mental holiday and unplug myself from USF athletics until the fall. I’ll talk to you all again in August, hopefully in a much better state of mind in regard to the athletic program at our beloved alma mater. Go Bulls!

You know what, I’ve been close to doing the same and now you’ve convinced me to follow your example. I have lost my last but of caring about USF sports. I’ll check scores, but until FB or MBB or BSB start winning, I won’t be investing any time into this his anymore. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Content Count:  3,405
  • Days Won:  3

2 hours ago, olafberserker said:

conference title

Didn't he win a tournament title not a conference title? Correct me if im wrong here. If so, thats a big difference. Don't get me wrong, that was a magical run and a blast to watch!

2 minutes ago, michibull said:

You know what, I’ve been close to doing the same and now you’ve convinced me to follow your example. I have lost my last but of caring about USF sports. I’ll check scores, but until FB or MBB or BSB start winning, I won’t be investing any time into this his anymore. 

Bugs Bunny GIF

Y'all are killin me.

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,354
  • Days Won:  5

10 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

Didn't he win a tournament title not a conference title? Correct me if im wrong here. If so, thats a big difference. Don't get me wrong, that was a magical run and a blast to watch!

Yes it was the conference tournament ... not sure why that is considered a big difference

• Content Count:  957
  • Days Won:  1

17 minutes ago, Sk00b said:

Bugs Bunny GIF

Y'all are killin me.

Man, I dreamt of going to a major university in Florida my whole life. I was huge into sports and was lucky enough to go to USF the first year we were in the BE, it was magical (USF felt like the perfect fit compared to UF as I was married). To go from where we were to where we are now is unacceptable. I’ve had to live with the with the Lions since I was born, so I’ve had my share of losing. To see smaller schools pass us by and the athletics department continue to fail left and right is exhausting. My kids love Michigan State (which was who I rooted for as a kid), so we watch a lot of Spartan games. Seeing the difference between the two males it hard to spend any time of the joke that is USF athletics. As stated, UCF, FAU and FGCU have done more with less. Everything about USF athletics screams amateur hour. I think it’s insane that we all spend so much money, time and emotions in an organization that doesn’t care about us or gives us any pride or joy. We have been depressed with losing for over 10 years. This is literally a real life example of insanity. 

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, michibull said:

Man, I dreamt of going to a major university in Florida my whole life. I was huge into sports and was lucky enough to go to USF the first year we were in the BE, it was magical (USF felt like the perfect fit compared to UF as I was married). To go from where we were to where we are now is unacceptable. I’ve had to live with the with the Lions since I was born, so I’ve had my share of losing. To see smaller schools pass us by and the athletics department continue to fail left and right is exhausting. My kids love Michigan State (which was who I rooted for as a kid), so we watch a lot of Spartan games. Seeing the difference between the two males it hard to spend any time of the joke that is USF athletics. As stated, UCF, FAU and FGCU have done more with less. Everything about USF athletics screams amateur hour. I think it’s insane that we all spend so much money, time and emotions in an organization that doesn’t care about us or gives us any pride or joy. We have been depressed with losing for over 10 years. This is literally a real life example of insanity. 

Law And Order Dickwolf GIF by Wolf Entertainment

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,613
  • Content Count:  74,618
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, michibull said:

Perfect example, when compared to jj's thread, of how this whole sports thingy affects different fans in completely different ways at times .....

BaseBulls getting revenge so far today!

• Upvote 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  5,377
  • Days Won:  10

That's a win.  I'll take it.

• Go Bulls! 1