• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Football Future Schedule announcement- lots of news- not really good

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,141
  • Days Won:  56

7 hours ago, belgianbull said:

I think by 2028 we will be playing them again, since if we do things right, by that time we will both be in the Big 12. I think playing them again will be good for both programs.

For me, it really doesn’t have anything to do with the games themselves or the “rivalry.” I just can’t stand interacting with those USF obsessed a-holes. A nice break and maybe we can give it another chance.  🙂

Edited by Dave_Glaser

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,529
  • Days Won:  25

4 hours ago, GoBulls84 said:

Moving the NC State, Louisville, and Notre Dame games back gives us time to figure out how to fill the OOC schedule when those games become conference games, BECAUSE WE'RE GOING TO THE ACC!

I think you meant stuck in the AAC. 

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,465
  • Days Won:  19

13 hours ago, Dave_Glaser said:

For me, it really doesn’t have anything to do with the games themselves or the “rivalry.” I just can’t stand interacting with those USF obsessed a-holes. A nice break and maybe we can give it another chance.  🙂

I know this is a football thread. I am curious if they disappear from non-conference schedules of other sports too. It is very practical to play in most sports, but will either side tell their coaches don't schedule the other school. 

• Topic Count:  2,336
  • Content Count:  21,336
  • Days Won:  10

Just a mixed bag of BS.  Big teams after a while will not see the value in playing us in Tampa.   However, we need to get this stadium built to change this University for once and for all.  

Not joking, but this field needs to be designed to support Soccer (on the occasion) for big teams to come and use it for games (Revenue).  You have the practice facilities and the stadium it would be a sell to European clubs wanting to put together winter matches during the break.  They came and played at the stadium in downtown St. Petersburg which is a joke of a field for soccer.  

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,081
  • Days Won:  39

3 hours ago, Rizman said:

They came and played at the stadium in downtown St. Petersburg which is a joke of a field for soccer.  

Don't tell that to my Rowdies friends!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,640
  • Days Won:  424

On 2/14/2023 at 7:58 PM, Dave_Glaser said:

Exactly ..... It's all about me.

• Haha 2