• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

100% HALL of FAME!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,467
  • Days Won:  25

Since I don't know how to copy Twitter, here's my edited version of Mike's tweet.

@Mike Stuben  on Twitter

If my math is right, a @USFWBB  win on Sunday, would clinch at least a share of the regular season conference championship. Am I right @DarekSharp?

Replying to @Mike1625 and @USFWBB
Yes because it would give Houston 4th loss, the worst Bulls could finish is 12-4. No one could have a better record. Better yet - winning Sunday and then Wednesday clinches the outright. And Wednesday happens to be in Orlando.

@Mike Stuben  on Twitter

Meaning with a win, we could clinch the championship outright at the following game .... *checks the schedule* .... should we bring a ladder and scissors to Orlando?

Is setting up a temporary stage on their court for the trophy presentation too over the top? How about confetti? Should the UCF coach present the trophy to us, since they won it last year? All important questions that need to be asked.

Since I don't know how to copy Twitter, here's my edited version of Mike's tweet.

• Like 2

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,466
  • Days Won:  19

1 hour ago, BDYZR said:

@Mike Stuben  on Twitter

If my math is right, a @USFWBB  win on Sunday, would clinch at least a share of the regular season conference championship. Am I right @DarekSharp?

Replying to @Mike1625 and @USFWBB
Yes because it would give Houston 4th loss, the worst Bulls could finish is 12-4. No one could have a better record. Better yet - winning Sunday and then Wednesday clinches the outright. And Wednesday happens to be in Orlando.

@Mike Stuben  on Twitter

Meaning with a win, we could clinch the championship outright at the following game .... *checks the schedule* .... should we bring a ladder and scissors to Orlando?

Is setting up a temporary stage on their court for the trophy presentation too over the top? How about confetti? Should the UCF coach present the trophy to us, since they won it last year? All important questions that need to be asked.

If we can't win the championship on our own court, why not win it on the UCF court. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  2,466
  • Days Won:  19

Just now, MaltLiquorBull said:

Let's win Sunday first.

Absolutely - team must take one game at a time, but as fans, we can look ahead. 

Houston will be tough, and even if we don't win it, we are still in great shape to be regular season champions. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2,337
  • Content Count:  21,345
  • Days Won:  10

1 hour ago, Mike Stuben said:

If we can't win the championship on our own court, why not win it on the UCF court. 

Think of it as a parting gift.

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,615
  • Days Won:  51

I just don’t want to be the 5 seed in the same bracket as UConn.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, Sellular1 said:

I just don’t want to be the 5 seed in the same bracket as UConn.

Right now, it looks to be Marquette. Nothing to concern yourself with.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  80
  • Content Count:  567
  • Days Won:  1

The brackets are going to shuffle 10+ times over before they become gospel, so I don't think it does anyone any good to stew over this yet.  Lets revisit once we are in the Conference Tournament.