• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Basketball

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

I hate the Gayturds!!!  

Question? What do sheep say when a Gayturd passes by?      Answer.... Daaaaaaaady!      

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,672
  • Days Won:  424

Look at FSU although they have had good teams in the hpast and they have had decent recruits they still aren't good enough to make the tourny in the ACC. I see a similar situation here.

I think a team that beats Purdue by 50 will be good enough to make the ACC tourney. It just took Hamilton some time to get things going ...

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I agree triple, it took them 3 -4 years though. I'm just saying that might happen with us.

I meant NCAA tourny too, sorry for that messup.

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

FIU 69 USF 64... Tell me again about the superstars on our roster? The proof is in the pudding Velcro... I like your spirit... your tenacity... but this would be the same as me saying the reverse throwback was a great play. When will you join the Dark side Velcro The Hutt?

And the ONLY reason for a loss to FIU was fatigue due to injuries... that is all.

We missed FT's because everyone was exhausted.  You know it, i know it, everyone knows it.

This year is going to be a long year because we are short manned and injured.  That doesn't change the fact that the players mac has come up with have been very good and a few of them are diamonds in the rough.

I am very excited about having Dante Curry/Collin Dennis/and especially Chris Howard on the roster.  Having howard running the pt for 4 more years is gonna be awesome.

We do need to find some more big men... but it is obviously something Mac is trying to do.  

You guys are down on him solely on emotions... not using your head.  You want to win so badly that you can't see progress unless it comes with a W attached.

Guest Harvey Jones

Who will be the next USF basketball coach?

The fact that this program took a chance on Sills who attended five high schools and three Jc's is inconcievable.  Why would anything change here?  In fact there is less of a chance of him making it due to more structure and demands of being a D1 basketball player.

This program is a joke, the fans don't show up, the talent on this team is no greater than the talent at UCF.

I saw Dante Curry play last week and if we are counting on him coming in and producing we will be in a world of hurt.

Zarron Cann will end up leaving going to a JUCO and he'll finish up at Georgia State.

yeah.. sure thing... guest harvey speaks so it must be true... ::)

We were short manned... taking a risk on a talented player did not hurt us... there was no one else coming in... it was either take the risk and lose him or not have anyone... Mac did the right thing.  If it had turned out well, Mac would be considered a genious... it didn't and it doesn't hurt one bit, except to some of our egos apparently.

Mac will bring us to the promise land... whether you believe it or not doesn't matter.

• Topic Count:  197
  • Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

I guess time will tell, but as stated it's going to be a rough season, any more than 7 wins would be great.

• Topic Count:  135
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

Despite our horrid luck lately, i still see things moving in the right direction...  I have faith in Mac's coaching ability and see that he is getting some very good recruits already.  Yes it would have been nice to have MORE good recruits already, that didnt' happen, but the ones we have gotten have been very good, and i see that trend continuing.  Just have to have faith, show up for the games, and pull for your team.  We are short manned this year, so that makes the crowd that much more important.  We need to give our guys the extra energy that they need to get through a long and grueling game.

Like Frane?

Frane has size and shooting ability, but he is still a project, just like every other big man we have gotten as a freshman for a long time.

I see you pick the one project, and ignore all the good players that have and will contribute quickly.  How convenient!  It never ends for the haters... ::)

Guest Harvey Jones

We were short manned... taking a risk on a talented player did not hurt us... there was no one else coming in... it was either take the risk and lose him or not have anyone...   - Velcro

Taking a risk on a talented player did hurt us....He got kicked out.

Not have anyone....Is that what we pay 3 recruiting assistants for to bank on a kid who has been to 8 schools in 5 years.  Why weren't they recuiting other kids.  The point gd spot was a very attractive spot to potential recruits.  We lost a point gd who averaged 16 ppg and the only other competition was a Frosh.

Velcro you're a FOOL.