• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF players and the Transfer Portal

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  772
  • Days Won:  1

This isn’t the forum for this, but pulling in a certain type of coach could have maybe helped with our struggles. Not that we didn’t try to get coaches of a different level. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  127
  • Content Count:  2,118

15 minutes ago, bullstampede9922 said:

I hate to be mister negativity but we aren't.  You aren't missing anything.  With the new coach hire, there was hope that he'd magically bring in lots of talent to rebuild the defense and improve the team overall.   That didn't really happen, so here we are.

Unfortunately I think you are right. There was all this - killing recruiting posts and tweets but it just seems like we are worse today then on CJS last day. I’m a season tix holder since day 1 and I will support to my last day on earth but it just doesn’t seem good. And I really hope I’m wrong. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  622
  • Days Won:  0

It’s a problem when your own alumni are the ones tampering with players on the behalf of bigger schools. Might want to keep the #EAMGFam away from campus and athletic events. There are a lot of people with invested interest in these kids right now. Integrity and loyalty are no longer in the picture.

Edited by Bull^Shark
  • Like 1

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  47

14 minutes ago, jjlovecub said:

Unfortunately I think you are right. There was all this - killing recruiting posts and tweets but it just seems like we are worse today then on CJS last day. I’m a season tix holder since day 1 and I will support to my last day on earth but it just doesn’t seem good. And I really hope I’m wrong. 

I was wondering if i was the only one with this eery feeling,just doesn't seem like these coaches that are hired know the basics to building a team

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  867

11 minutes ago, Bull^Shark said:

It’s a problem when your own alumni are the ones tampering with players on the behalf of bigger schools. Might want to keep the #EAMGFam away from campus and athletic events. 

Will you please expound? 

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  622

I can. Obviously, he is their client. They have been shopping him around and negotiating NIL deals for him, and have obviously had success. So now he will be signing with the highest bidder. That’s how this will work going forward. These NIL agents will be the middlemen for the P5 schools and their collectives.

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,669
  • Days Won:  424

1 hour ago, Bull^Shark said:

It’s a problem when your own alumni are the ones tampering with players on the behalf of bigger schools. Might want to keep the #EAMGFam away from campus and athletic events. There are a lot of people with invested interest in these kids right now. Integrity and loyalty are no longer in the picture.

Let's pretend I'm totally clueless ....... How does #EAMGFam tie back to USF alum?

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,097
  • Days Won:  39

Not feeling this crap.  Fingers crossed for these new coaches...

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

9 minutes ago, Triple B said:

Let's pretend I'm totally clueless ....... How does #EAMGFam tie back to USF alum?

From the tweet above, Josh Katz, is involved with SoFloBulls.com, is a USF student, and according to his bio is a 2nd generation Bull. Yet here, he and his EAMG (Elite Athlete Management Group) is clearly all too happy to sell one of our guys off to a bigger program. Because, as one of the tweets he quoted from Demetris Harris says, "Business is business."

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,097
  • Days Won:  39

Just now, GoBulls84 said:

From the tweet above, Josh Katz, is involved with SoFloBulls.com, is a USF student, and according to his bio is a 2nd generation Bull. Yet here, he and his EAMG (Elite Athlete Management Group) is clearly all too happy to sell one of our guys off to a bigger program. Because, as one of the tweets he quoted from Demetris Harris says, "Business is business."

The USF self hatred is strong.