• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Only FBS team without an FBS win this year

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Content Count:  198
  • Days Won:  0

Can someone confirm? We are the only FBS team this year that has not a single FBS win. I blame Kelley, Scott, and all of your idiots that were like “he needs another year” or “he is rebuilding”. If you said that at any point, you should be banned for making any comment on coaching or performance from here on out.

• Crying 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  847
  • Days Won:  1

12 minutes ago, sloan1919 said:

I blame Kelley, Scott, and all of your idiots that were like “he needs another year” or “he is rebuilding”. If you said that at any point, you should be banned for making any comment on coaching or performance from here on out.

Please don't cancel me. I was over optimistic pre season. 

gotnowwhere.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Go Bulls! 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,018
  • Days Won:  469

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

48 minutes ago, sloan1919 said:

Can someone confirm? We are the only FBS team this year that has not a single FBS win. I blame Kelley, Scott, and all of your idiots that were like “he needs another year” or “he is rebuilding”. If you said that at any point, you should be banned for making any comment on coaching or performance from here on out.

Yeah, let's ban anyone who's ever been wrong about a coach ...

Tumbleweed Barren GIF - Tumbleweed Barren Desert - Discover & Share GIFs

... too funny.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,834
  • Content Count:  5,468
  • Days Won:  13

2 hours ago, sloan1919 said:

Akron (St. Francis, PA) and UMass (Stonybrook) are also one-win teams who have only beat an FCS opponent.

And Northwestern has not won a game in North America against an FBS team

Edited by Jim Johnson

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  3,396
  • Days Won:  3

Well hello sunshine. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  71
  • Content Count:  12,408
  • Days Won:  25

3 hours ago, sloan1919 said:

Banning is a little far but there was a lot of people telling us JEff SCott was the guy and he just needed more time with an endless list of excuses when no progress was being made. At the end of the day the coach was an embarrassment to USF on the field and turned USF football to floormat. HE was a nice guy and terrible coach. AD MK should have fired him after year 2 and not extended him. You can't turn back time but at least the guy is gone. Outside of  Brown, Brown, Horn,  Eddie Kelley, and  Mike Williams his recruits, transfers , and player development have been very bad. He did a terrible job evaluating talent. IT was very noticeable the last two games BB has a better arm than any QB he has used in his time year and he didn't get a chance to play until after he was fired. Now it is time to find a guy that can turn this around whether it is Leavitt or the next guy. They really can't do worse then nice guy Jeff.

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  540
  • Days Won:  0

Jim Carrey Mistake GIF

• Haha 2