• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

As frustrating as men's hoops has started . . .

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  602
  • Content Count:  16,380
  • Days Won:  43

Good news is that is seems USF has been playing close games to a tough schedule

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  207
  • Content Count:  3,448
  • Days Won:  19

Sound's promising, but what's that sucking sound?

image.jpeg.5238c5bf062df0a74bfbc971af938666.jpeg

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,691
  • Days Won:  108

3 hours ago, Bull Awakening said:

You forgot the sarcasm font.

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,609
  • Days Won:  424

3 hours ago, Bull Awakening said:

Even though all the teams we've played are undefeated, really too early to tell how tough the schedule has or hasn't been .....

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,878
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

Even though all the teams we've played are undefeated, really too early to tell how tough the schedule has or hasn't been .....

True, we shouldn’t expect to beat SEMO and Stetson at home, those are powerhouses and we were fortunate to have kept it close.  CBG had this team playing hard with a lot of grit, stay the course!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Friscobull said:

True, we shouldn’t expect to beat SEMO and Stetson at home, those are powerhouses and we were fortunate to have kept it close.  CBG had this team playing hard with a lot of grit, stay the course!

You're obviously not paying attention to what's going on in the world of college basketball these days ..... but that was funny, in an uninformed sort of way.

And if you had bothered to read correctly, BA was the one who called them tough teams. I was the one pointing out that we have no idea if they're tough or not ....

11 minutes ago, Triple B said:

You're obviously not paying attention to what's going on in the world of college basketball these days ..... but that was funny, in an uninformed sort of way.

I am informed and aware of who Stetson beat and FAU beating UF etc…I just choose not to carry the water for our two ****** main sports like you do.  We suck and shoot 50 % from the line and you feel the need to provide an excuse at every turn, we each have our own way of coping and I am not going to waste my time defending a winless team(s) but you do you old man😀.

Just now, Friscobull said:

I am informed and aware of who Stetson beat and FAU beating UF etc…I just choose not to carry the water for our two ****** main sports like you do.  We suck and shoot 50 % from the line and you feel the need to provide an excuse at every turn, we each have our own way of coping and I am not going to waste my time defending a winless team(s) but you do you old man😀.

If you could read properly, I wasn't defending anybody or providing excuses for anything. BA said close wins against tough teams. I just pointed out we don't know if they're tough or not ....... so another one of your patented strawman, making up **** chime ins.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Triple B said:

If you could read properly, I wasn't defending anybody or providing excuses for anything. BA said close wins against tough teams. I just pointed out we don't know if they're tough or not ....... so another one of your patented strawman, making up **** chime ins.

I decided to drop the red flag and read it again.  BA was poking fun at the schedule and being ironical, Cuz pointed it out and they had a laugh.  You felt the need to point out the teams were undefeated, SEMO beating Lyon college and edging Evansville. While Stetson has beaten FL State and as a bonus beat St. Leo in an exhibition by a point.  Everyone with any common sense realized BA was being sarcastic however you felt the need to say these teams are unbeaten after 2 or 3 games with one of those wins against us.  So once again, if you want to carry their water and go glass 1/2 full for this **** show then so be it.  It appears you do know how to read but could use some help with interpretation and comprehension.

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,691
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I decided to drop the red flag and read it again.  BA was poking fun at the schedule and being ironical, Cuz pointed it out and they had a laugh.  You felt the need to point out the teams were undefeated, SEMO beating Lyon college and edging Evansville. While Stetson has beaten FL State and as a bonus beat St. Leo in an exhibition by a point.  Everyone with any common sense realized BA was being sarcastic however you felt the need to say these teams are unbeaten after 2 or 3 games with one of those wins against us.  So once again, if you want to carry their water and go glass 1/2 full for this **** show then so be it.  It appears you do know how to read but could use some help with interpretation and comprehension.

People that see a glass 1/2 full or a glass 1/2 empty fail to realize that glasses are refillable. 😆 

• Haha 1