• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,917
  • Days Won:  67

1 minute ago, bowman1 said:

Absolutely - if McClain was behind center, we are still 1-5, but the fact that GB has 2 inches and 30 pounds on him has translated to more of a GC offense (when USF has allowed GB to run).  No way we play Florida nor Cincinnati as close as we did with Timmy as the QB

Hopefully we continue to see GB used in the run game

Amen, Timmy ran around recklessly like he was in a video game or still in HS, GB runs with a purpose and falls forward 90%of the time.  This guy at least gives us a shot. 

• Upvote 3

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,638
  • Days Won:  25

33 minutes ago, WWMJD said:

Bohanon was clearly the safest “win now” option, only problem is they haven’t won

Hey he won one FCS game. He has improved a lot passing the last two games. After watching his a lot of his  footage at Baylor he definitely was playing better than what we have seen. I would say that has to do with player talent, coaching talent, and scheme designed for him to succeed in or he was groomed to play in the scheme.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Downvote 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,917
  • Days Won:  67

1 minute ago, Outlaw said:

Hey he won one FCS game. 

Team sport, his supporting cast has not actually stepped up but the team doesn’t win so they all share some of the blame, put most of the blame on the Coaching.  

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

Team sport, his supporting cast has not actually stepped up but the team doesn’t win so they all share some of the blame, put most of the blame on the Coaching.  

I pretty much put 90% of the blame of coaching. No excuse to get embarrassed by Louisville whose coach is on the hot list and wiped by ECU before halftime.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

4 hours ago, Outlaw said:

I think 5  TDS/0 ints  and  6 Interceptions/0 TDS make the biggest difference. To each their own. I don't remember a QB ever winning a QB award with zero TDS and all interceptions. I left out his rushing yards because I said his passing has improved? If you want to feel better and call your self the winner go for it

lol, so you agree that the only difference in his play is him throwing TD passes ...... I feel great, I don't have to call myself a winner the stats speak for themselves.  Instead of changing your parameters constantly just stop trashing everyone associated with the team then you won't have to try and manipulate facts to prove your point

Turning the ball over then creating a touchdown for your team is the biggest difference a QB can make. So you honestly think his first four games with 6 Interceptions and 0 TDS are better than this last 2 games with 5 TDS and 0  Interceptions?   If you do I guess everyone qb stat measuring metric is wrong and you are right. They all prioritize Touchdowns over other passing stat. USf football is trash tier right now  and we all are disappointed and mad at CJS for failing USF, but saying 6 interceptions is more production than 5 TDS may be the craziest hot take I have ever seen. Do you value losses over wins too if they played hard, If so CJS is your coach.

Edited by Outlaw
  • Downvote 1

12 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

Turning the ball over then creating a touchdown for your team is the biggest difference a QB can make. So you honestly think his first four games with 6 Interceptions and 0 TDS are better than this last 2 games with 5 TDS and 0  Interceptions?   If you do I guess everyone qb stat measuring metric is wrong and you are right. They all prioritize Touchdowns over other passing stat. USf football is trash tier right now  and we all are disappointed and mad at CJS for failing USF, but saying 6 interceptions is more production than 5 TDS may be the craziest hot take I have ever seen. Do you value losses over wins too if they played hard, If so CJS is your coach.

I never said any of that .... just moving the goal posts and making stuff up to suit your agenda

Just now, olafberserker said:

I never said any of that .... just moving the goal posts and making stuff up to suit your agenda

You have been saying that all night.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,086
  • Days Won:  469

45 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

I pretty much put 90% of the blame of coaching.

Ron Burgundy Anchorman GIF

• Haha 1

Just now, Outlaw said:

You have been saying that all night.

Then pulling the quote should be easy