• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Football Slogans

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,641
  • Days Won:  25

The good news is Jeff Scott is still our coach and we can pencil in a Loss for the rest of the season. If we win it is an upset and the other coach will get fired.

• Crying 1

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Content Count:  5,410
  • Days Won:  10

Why don't you guys just go straight to the UCF board and post this stuff?  It's going to all wind up there anyway.

• Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, Grateful Dad said:

Why don't you guys just go straight to the UCF board and post this stuff?  It's going to all wind up there anyway.

Nah I'm not a ucf fan. I am usf fan and Jeff Scott is an embarrassment as a football coach. He is a nice guy but he is a terrible football coach. He make around 2 million dollars a year to look lost in year 3 and worse than the guy he replaced worst team. There is forward motion is the passing game  twice yesterday but not forward progress  with the football program. 

Edited by Outlaw
  • Upvote 1
  • Off Topic 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  35
  • Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

USF Football —building back better by 2030

Edited by snarling Bull

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  730
  • Days Won:  4

2 hours ago, hightechbull said:

Give the Jim Leavitt thing a rest.   He would have either left USF by now or USF would have fired him by now.   An under .500 record in conference play is not exactly something to brag about.  Also, the kid he slapped did not report him, one of his teammates did that.   Leavitt also tried to tamper with witnesses, so the fact that he was not sitting in Orient Road Jail is a miracle.
BTW that kid you are calling an "unhappy loser" lead USF rushing in the win against Miami, a team that Leavitt could never come close to beating.

"Give the Jim Leavitt thing a rest"

::Proceeds to write a (factually inaccurate) paragraph about Jim Leavitts firing::

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

2 hours ago, hightechbull said:

Give the Jim Leavitt thing a rest.

Should have just left it there ....

• Topic Count:  232
  • Content Count:  2,511
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Ghostbuster said:

"Give the Jim Leavitt thing a rest"

::Proceeds to write a (factually inaccurate) paragraph about Jim Leavitts firing::

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jim_Leavitt#Head_coaching_record

image.png.82786c195234a8679ddbda84db33adc4.png

I have the "redacted" copy of the report, which was not properly redacted, so one could actually read the whole report.
What is the point of digging that up again?   I really do not feel like doing that to debate with Leavitt fanbois.   He is gone, has been gone for over 10 years, and has not gotten a head coaching job since then.

BTW, 25-26 conference record is below .500, and he was trending downwards when USF fired him.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,089
  • Days Won:  469

Of your comments, you think anyone was referring to the conference record?  :roflmao:

The copy of the report is a public doc, we all have full copies.

3 minutes ago, hightechbull said:

I have the "redacted" copy of the report, which was not properly redacted, so one could actually read the whole report.
What is the point of digging that up again?   I really do not feel like doing that to debate with Leavitt fanbois.   He is gone, has been gone for over 10 years, and has not gotten a head coaching job since then.

BTW, 25-26 conference record is below .500, and he was trending downwards when USF fired him.

25-26 would in a power 5 conference is a pipe dream at this time. 1-22 in  FBS football and one fbs conference win should be grounds for immediate termination. We are 1-15 in the American Athletic Conference not 25-26 in the ACC, PAC12,  Big12, Big10 , or SEC. We have zero top 25 wins, zero bowl appearances or wins,  and zero rival wins under CJS. This is complete failure at every level on the field . This culture change is defined as what?

image.thumb.png.568241501172eaffef1bd5eb355689e4.png

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  730
  • Days Won:  4

17 minutes ago, hightechbull said:

Lmao guys we got ourselves a super spy over here.  And someone who is so adamant that we leave Leavitt in the past that he literally holds onto what he thinks is a super secret document about Jim Leavitt.

But again I'm the one who needs to let go.  Whooo boy.  Pot meet kettle.

This all came up because I made a silly slogan in this thread about Leavitts firing and it apparently set off the "I hate Jim Leavitt but act like I don't" fan group.

Edited by Ghostbuster