• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Fire Coach Scott

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

7 minutes ago, Brad said:

We have so much more to discuss....

Yeah I know.  Just calls to reason that if someone is going to call people out at such an alarming rate they should be willing to admit when they are wrong

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,638
  • Days Won:  25

8 minutes ago, olafberserker said:

You're getting closer, but the only one spinning is you .... 

Timmy's dad didn't have a problem with this coaching staff until Timmy rightfully lost his starting gig.  He was right about one thing ... there was no real competition because GB is that much better than him right now

You want me to say a  TD : Turnover  5(3 passing 2 rushing) :8 (6 turnovers,2  fumbles)  - 3  overall ratio from a 5th year QB is better than 9 TD (  5Passing 4 Rushing TD ) 7 Turnovers(7 interceptions) +2 ratio without fumbles from a true freshmen first year player is better. I am not sure how many fumbles Timmy had .  None of the college stat websites espn, yahoo, sport reference keep track of QB fumbles. If you find out add it in. I dont really care. Gerry B until tonight has been a . Gerry B had a great game tonight in game 5. He may need to get comfortable with new team.  He won the competition. Timmy isn't here anymore because he lost the competition. I  have multiple post stating that Gerry has more talent and he is the reason I had hope, but then Jeff Scott did what Jeff Scott does best lose games.

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  3,374
  • Days Won:  5

True and without debates there would  be limited message board traffic .. with that being said .. I'm out

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,638
  • Days Won:  25

8 minutes ago, Brad said:

@olafberserker, @Outlaw

You have gotten so wrapped up in the tit for tat that the Fire Coach Scott thread no longer addresses Coach Scott.

Any other comments like this will lead to a warning and a post delete.  This incessant hairpulling is unnecessary.

I am not personally attacking just providing actual stats. I want GB to succeed and was hyped for him just like Scott replacing Strong. Unfortunately neither has given us a win or an improvement over their predecessor in the win department. OLAF the barbarian beserker is trying to pick a fight with me over some QB comparison I don't even really care about. I never was team timmy or team Gerry. I am team winning. One has an FBs win and one doesn't. That is the only thing I want to see is USF to finally effin win some FBS games. I have nothing personally invested in any QB or anything against the barbarian olafbeserker tribute. The results are 0-4 in FBs with Gerry B and 1-22 FBS record with Jeff Scott.  1-11 FBs record with Timmy. I dont care who had better stats if they win more games.

Edited by Outlaw

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  103
  • Days Won:  0

Gotta say, its not the players. Shoop cant coach. Scott is soft, this team takes on the jeff scott aww shucks mentality. 

Kelly hired Scott. Scott botched his coordinator hires. If kelly cant clean this mess up, sweep him out with the rest of the garbage.  The OCS is all weatherford and law.  Kelly is just the athletics face. 

Clean house and hire Derrick Brooks to replace Kelly, he can be the bew version of LRS. 

The excuses have to stop. This team needs to harden up.  

Edited by 12inchtaint!
  • Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  222
  • Content Count:  4,210
  • Days Won:  8

Enough is enough.  We've seen enough to know that this man is incapable of winning.  After the Florida close loss, I was willing to give him the season and thought brighter days might be ahead.  I was wrong.  If anything, his team is regressing.  Even in the Florida game, I knew deep down that somehow the Bulls would find a way to screw up a win.  And sure enough they did.  Bad snaps and botched holds.  That epitomizes USF football. The defense is incapable of stopping anyone in FBS.  Anyone.  I don't care if it's UConn, they would move the ball on us.  Offense and special teams, although having potential, can't get over their own mistakes 5 games into the season.  Enough is enough.  Fire Coach Scott.  Immediately, and name an interim coach.  What more needs to be seen.  What is Michael Kelly looking at.  

Edited by BullsFanInTX
  • Upvote 2

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

1 hour ago, 12inchtaint! said:

Clean house and hire Derrick Brooks to replace Kelly, he can be the bew version of LRS. 

Why would you want another rookie AD?  LRS was best when NOT an AD too.

• Topic Count:  95
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, FazaUSF said:

This is why it is good that MK makes decisions and not us fans.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

• Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  1,502
  • Days Won:  0

17 minutes ago, Brad said:

Why would you want another rookie AD?  LRS was best when NOT an AD too.

You know the drill, start naming a bunch of hypothetical AD and coaching candidates who aren't interested in the job or we can't afford. 

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

2 hours ago, FazaUSF said:

This is why it is good that MK makes decisions and not us fans.

There is no person on earth who I trust less with the job they are charged with