• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Today Should Provide More Info Regarding OCS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  763
  • Days Won:  0

As soon as the ITB goes out from Barton Malow, I'll pull the axonometric drawings / elevations, and get them posted. 

Curious to see what changes are made from the Design / GMP phase, to addendum 1 and what value engineered options are adopted. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  848
  • Days Won:  1

6 hours ago, CousinRicky said:

Totally agree. Play the games at Corbett and those who still care can watch from the berms.

We had less than 20k real people for BYU. Turnout for Howard will be terrible. I'd be fine with 5 games a year at Ray Jay and hit the road 7 times for pay days until we have money or victories. We needed the IPF for the players we don't need an OCS. Changing the venue won't fix our current problems only winning and money will.  

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

Just now, pascobull said:

We had less than 20k real people for BYU. Turnout for Howard will be terrible. I'd be fine with 5 games a year at Ray Jay and hit the road 7 times for pay days until we have money or victories. We needed the IPF for the players we don't need an OCS. Changing the venue won't fix our current problems only winning and money will.  

Attendance shows around 31,250 so I’m sticking with the positive look. Not bad for a weather delay on a holiday weekend. USF will get about 25 to 30k for this weekend.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

3 hours ago, bulloni said:

(not message board rumor

Hey, knock it off.  

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

3 hours ago, TBBull717 said:

As soon as the ITB goes out from Barton Malow, I'll pull the axonometric drawings / elevations, and get them posted. 

Curious to see what changes are made from the Design / GMP phase, to addendum 1 and what value engineered options are adopted. 

Sounds like you know what you are doing.  i would appreciate it.  I think I would.

• Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  1,342
  • Days Won:  2

17 hours ago, Ghostbuster said:

Look, this year the sell job for USF to upper conferences was supposed to be "We can turn the corner on and off the field.  

I'm frustrated as well, but the way I'm "trying" to look at it is that "turning the corner" to me is a bowl appearance (6 wins).  Essentially 1/2 the teams make bowls.  So, we need to finish around 65th to make one.  Thus, it shouldn't be surprising we lose to a top 25 team at this point. 

I'm having difficulty seeing 6 wins but I'll wait to see how the team responds before focusing on that point.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,851
  • Days Won:  22

14 hours ago, pascobull said:

I think there were more than 20k there, but I think it was fine after the rain and lightning show, the delay. The fact that it was on tv. I had three guests with me they all expected to be back home by 8 due to having kids at home. The delay meant they had to leave early, the score made it much easier for them and others to leave.

If anything it makes the 35k OCS look like the perfect starting size.

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

18 hours ago, I like GOOOOLD (and green) said:

‘Feasibility’ has become a triggering word to me through all this.

Thanks Mark Harlan

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  848
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Cubanbull said:

I think there were more than 20k there,

The student turnout was a bright spot in the 1st half, they showed up.

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

7 minutes ago, pascobull said:

The student turnout was a bright spot in the 1st half, they showed up.

Yeah the full section was mostly full and when the players ran over they went nuts.  Then the first defensive play was an uncontested run for a TD.