• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Doesn’t this mean he isn’t the guy?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

this coach is booty cheeks.

he has no clue wtf hes doing.

USF is were recruits come to retire.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

If he were a shirt that said I’m not the guy and the sky’s opened up and G-d himself came down and said this isn’t the guy it would not be any more clear that he is not the guy than it already is. People need to stop embarrassing themselves making up lies and ignoring what is painfully obvious every moment of every game. 

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  176
  • Content Count:  8,612
  • Days Won:  28

5 minutes ago, puc86 said:

If he were a shirt that said I’m not the guy and the sky’s opened up and G-d himself came down and said this isn’t the guy it would not be any more clear that he is not the guy than it already is. People need to stop embarrassing themselves making up lies and ignoring what is painfully obvious every moment of every game. 

image.jpeg.46546437d491929066762298a2fced82.jpeg

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,143
  • Days Won:  39

28 minutes ago, puc86 said:

People need to stop embarrassing themselves making up lies

Who is making up lies?

Just now, Rocky Style said:

Who is making up lies?

Anyone that says they see something improving, that they believe Jeff Scott is the guy and that there is a culture shift that is taking place is necessary to setting the foundation of winning. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

No need to lashout at others puc.  Everyone knows where hou stand and will stand.  

But, at risk of taking your bait, who has said they’ve seen something improving?  And don’t give me the picking up garbage nonsense.  

1 minute ago, Brad said:

No need to lashout at others puc.  Everyone knows where hou stand and will stand.  

But, at risk of taking your bait, who has said they’ve seen something improving?  And don’t give me the picking up garbage nonsense.  

I’ve heard plenty of people talking about how the culture was horrible with ccs and that was what required years of work that was about to pay off on the field. I’ve heard people claim that the penalties were down and that matters despite the data that shows that it doesn’t. I’ve heard the plays being there but lacking execution, I’ve heard the talent level was low but that now it was filling despite the rankings being the same. Everyday there is a new excuse, like how last week it was just that BYU is a world beater and at least we had this week to show the progress. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  774
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, 9thHoleJohnny-BL said:

If they truly believed in practicing in current conditions why would they need an indoor setup? Just play outside. Everybody is too comfortable these days and wants things easy. Discomfort is a foreign thing now a days

Once again, I’m making a joke about USF. Hence why I said what said! 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

4 hours ago, puc86 said:

I’ve heard plenty of people talking about how the culture was horrible with ccs and that was what required years of work that was about to pay off on the field. I’ve heard people claim that the penalties were down and that matters despite the data that shows that it doesn’t. I’ve heard the plays being there but lacking execution, I’ve heard the talent level was low but that now it was filling despite the rankings being the same. Everyday there is a new excuse, like how last week it was just that BYU is a world beater and at least we had this week to show the progress. 

So you heard a lot of individual observations about loosely related attributes. But have you heard anybody saying the team has improved?  Seriously.  

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  774
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Brad said:

So you heard a lot of individual observations about loosely related attributes. But have you heard anybody saying the team has improved?  Seriously.  

I did a quick search and the word “improved” was used when discussing the defense and new players we have.