• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Interesting Tweet

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,272
  • Days Won:  255

2 hours ago, jjlovecub said:

More than your opinion 

The question was for Gator and the assertion that if someone didn’t do something amazing at USF their opinion could be dismissed, are we counting amazing failures? 

Edited by puc86
  • Haha 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  103
  • Days Won:  0

11 minutes ago, Bull Awakening said:

I couldn’t stomach watching college football following the loss to BYU. So next weekend I expect USF to win big. Then I can enjoy college football again

Same here- Tried watching FSU/LSU and it just made me think about the gap that this program faces.  But then I think about how the rival team up the road dealt with multiple 0 win seasons only to come back stronger, and feel a bit better because it is possible to come back from terribleness- we just need the right hires.  

At least we will know by mid October one way or the other if we have the right people in place to turn this thing around.  I feel like the fan base needs to sit tight until then- if this team looks like they did Saturday on Oct 15th against Tulane, then by all means go into full revolt.  

• Upvote 2

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

10 hours ago, Mission9 said:

Have you considered the possibility he might just be goofing on the fans for reactions? 

I honestly would love it if he was ........

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  2,409
  • Days Won:  22

Looking at 247 Total Team Talent (ranks teams based on every rostered players recruiting rank), it seems like our team has more talent than most the teams we have been playing under Scott.

The players could be upset that the coach has been acting like the cupboard is empty his entire time here and he needs more time to bring in better players, when we already have the talent to be making bowl games every year in this conference.

Your leader constantly saying he needs more talent cant help the morale of the existing guys

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,137
  • Days Won:  39

1 minute ago, bulloni said:

Your leader constantly saying he needs more talent cant help the morale of the existing guys

True but hopefully the existing guys will look at the tape.

24 minutes ago, 12inchtaint! said:

At least we will know by mid October one way or the other if we have the right people in place to turn this thing around.  I feel like the fan base needs to sit tight until then-

Pretty much agree with all that but I doubt you get a consensus here ...

1 hour ago, bulloni said:

Finally saw some details, that Battie's dad was with 8 players after the game and they aren't happy with the coaching staff.

No personal accountability?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  7,007
  • Days Won:  12

18 minutes ago, bulloni said:

Looking at 247 Total Team Talent (ranks teams based on every rostered players recruiting rank), it seems like our team has more talent than most the teams we have been playing under Scott.

The players could be upset that the coach has been acting like the cupboard is empty his entire time here and he needs more time to bring in better players, when we already have the talent to be making bowl games every year in this conference.

And when we don't have the confidence in our Big 12 champion QB to open the game, the actions of the coaches back up your hypothesis 

11 minutes ago, hm101 said:

And when we don't have the confidence in our Big 12 champion QB to open the game, the actions of the coaches back up your hypothesis 

If you're going to try and make a case for going against the smart move when it comes to deferring or not deferring, you point to what happened with the 2nd half kick-off .....