• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why BYU Fans Shouldn't be so Worried about USF

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

https%3A%2F%2Flawlessrepublic.com%2Fwp-c

BYU Football has only won once in the state of Florida. The general theme the last couple weeks about the USF game is that the Bulls are greatly improved a...

• Crying 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,722
  • Days Won:  6

I agree with the article.  I have BYU winning by around 14-17 points tomorrow afternoon.

• Me no likey 2

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

My biggest concern is we have a new qb, new oc and new dc...so teams going to have some adjustment all working together as one unit.  If it all comes together tomorrow then all bets off.

I'd feel better if this game was the week of the UL game. 

• Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  39

16 minutes ago, Bulls On Parade said:

My biggest concern is we have a new qb, new oc and new dc...so teams going to have some adjustment all working together as one unit.  If it all comes together tomorrow then all bets off.

That is a big X factor.  I wonder if we will just be clunky due to newness and they won't.  The other X factor is that it is a game one.

That X Factor is why we'll #BeatBYU

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

1 hour ago, Bulls On Parade said:

I'm less concerned with the new QB and OC/DC given that they've had time to work with everyone. The fact that the entire coaching staff was unanimous in picky Gerry as starter and the players (at least in large part) were leaning on Gerry tells me they're comfortable with where the offense is at with him running the show. I could see the issue if he just showed up in the beginning of August, but he's had time to get in sync with his receivers.

• Upvote 1

1175419161.jpg

The BYU Cougars take on the South Florida Bulls this weekend. We preview the game and look into how either team could come out victorious in week one.

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,919
  • Days Won:  67

3 hours ago, USFRaider said:

I agree with the article.  I have BYU winning by around 14-17 points tomorrow afternoon.

That is a pragmatic pick and the rest of us are simply hoping that we get a fortuitous bounce or two and play with incredible emotion which enables us to steal one.  Your pick which pretty much reflects Vegas isn’t exactly going out on a limb. It is a bunch of college kids so I will go into the game hopeful until they give me a reason not to be. 

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,722
  • Days Won:  6

3 minutes ago, Friscobull said:

That is a pragmatic pick and the rest of us are simply hoping that we get a fortuitous bounce or two and play with incredible emotion which enables us to steal one.  Your pick which pretty much reflects Vegas isn’t exactly going out on a limb. It is a bunch of college kids so I will go into the game hopeful until they give me a reason not to be. 

14-17 points might even be generous on my part.  BYU should be able to run at will on us tomorrow. Wouldn't surprise me if they got over 300 yards on the ground.