• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

News: The Bulls Pen Celebrates 23 Years

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Content Count:  21,119
  • Days Won:  39

11 minutes ago, BullyPulpit said:

I am excited where the athletic department seems to be heading and I'm happy to know that I will have a front-row seat at this site to watch it all happen!   

A lot of change is happening fast!  It's a great time to have stuck around.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,673
  • Days Won:  29

Shining Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  959
  • Days Won:  1

Wow, congratulations on the longevity of this site!! @Bradit is a testament to your hard work and dedication on keeping this going and keeping it attractive to us Bulls fans. I’m thankful that you have keep this going and I’m thankful for all of the great people we have here. Going up here in Michigan, all of my friends wanted to go to MSU or UM; I was the odd one that dreamt of living and going to school in Florida. Believe it or not, I remember seeing USF playing UAB on tv in 2004 thinking “maybe I will go there”, Never in my wildest dreams did I think it would happen and as it turned out USF was just the perfect school for me and my wife. Being fortunate enough to experience 2005-2009, I got to live out my dream of going to BCS school, after graduation I moved back to Michigan for family reasons and missed USF. I actually stumbled on this site just before Skip Holtz was hired and just read on here until joining in 2012. You guys have helped keep me feel a little more connected to USF and I am really thankful for all of you guys; it is really entertaining and informing, in which nowhere else provides USF content like this. Thanks Brad and thanks everyone here!!! Go Bulls!! 🤘

• Like 1

• Topic Count:  196
  • Content Count:  6,619
  • Days Won:  51

Wow, just realized I’ve spent almost 15 years on this damm site.  Thanks Brad, glad you stuck with it.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

Glad you did too.  

Only the strong survive.  And Bulls fans that have been here for a decade or longer, or two, are strong!

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,916
  • Days Won:  67

I was a grad before football like many of us, when we became relevant I jumped on the train. Brad is the ultimate fan and deserves the upmost respect, GB will bring us back, I am certain of this. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,331
  • Content Count:  97,076
  • Days Won:  469

Hey Frisco, thanks, but I just try to get us all together (keep us all together) and talking about guys like GB and @Antonio Grier, Jr. and @Brian Battie and the team.  I'm not looking for any recognition and it's the members that helped the site survive the last 12-13 years.  It's been a rough, long haul and we are all stronger for it (I hope).  We just need to get back.  If people stay on here and talk about the Bulls, we're still right on target.

• Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  1

Followed the forum since ???? but signed up to connect with others going to the first bowl game in Charlotte in 2005.  Season ticket holder since 1997 (yes I have my Kentucky Wesleyan ticket). 

Congratulations Brad for the great work for a lot of years. Much appreciated. 

• Like 1