• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

BYU fan coming in peace

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,916
  • Days Won:  67

4 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

If we can hold them to 30 or less with improved qb play and a big returning game we have a punchers chance. The biggest thing is it will probably be a sloppy first half with new qb, new oc, and new DC. We need some big plays on special teams and will need to stay in the fight. 

The difference is we have a QB that can extend plays and drives.  We have had athletic QB’s but never someone this fast and strong.  He doesn’t **** around and run in circles.  When he needs to tuck and run he moves the sticks. This is a difference maker, I am standing by my prediction that he gets us bowling this year, he is really ******* good.   I am not saying Q was not ******* awesome but he is almost a half foot taller and way freakin stronger, and a much better arm.  Trust me guys, we got the goods. 

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  187
  • Days Won:  0

GB will be great if he can have enough time in the pocket to make decisions, and that is particularly relevant in this BYU game 

fingers crossed the o-line can hold up long enough for us 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,719
  • Days Won:  109

2 hours ago, Friscobull said:

The difference is we have a QB that can extend plays and drives.  We have had athletic QB’s but never someone this fast and strong.  He doesn’t **** around and run in circles.  When he needs to tuck and run he moves the sticks. This is a difference maker, I am standing by my prediction that he gets us bowling this year, he is really ******* good.   I am not saying Q was not ******* awesome but he is almost a half foot taller and way freakin stronger, and a much better arm.  Trust me guys, we got the goods. 

Honest to God. If this kids craps the bed you should drop off this Board for 12 months for penance.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,916
  • Days Won:  67

22 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Honest to God. If this kids craps the bed you should drop off this Board for 12 months for penance.

I agree and am that confident. If he stinks and we **** the bed I will be gone.  I did confession and have done penance, but Cuz, this guy will get us there.  If not I will go the way of Calibull, I promise. You have my word

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  74
  • Content Count:  12,621
  • Days Won:  25

13 hours ago, Friscobull said:

I agree and am that confident. If he stinks and we **** the bed I will be gone.  I did confession and have done penance, but Cuz, this guy will get us there.  If not I will go the way of Calibull, I promise. You have my word

No need to leave just get back on the statistical breakdown of Jeff  Scott's now then three years of failing and why he should be fired  train. I hope he is the best USF coach ever but nothing has shown us he is capable of anything.  Let's go Bulls time to trust in Gerry B, new oc,new DC, and Chad Morris to drastically  improve this team this year. 

• Haha 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

18 minutes ago, Outlaw said:

No need to leave just get back on the statistical breakdown of Jeff  Scott's now then three years of failing and why he should be fired  train. I hope he is the best USF coach ever but nothing has shown us he is capable of anything.  Let's go Bulls time to trust in Gerry B, new oc,new DC, and Chad Morris to drastically  improve this team this year. 

eyeroll.gif.84fd0ddd553075600f00fe19ee579042.gif

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,846
  • Days Won:  22

Rinse and repeat.