• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

On twitter and FB

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

From NIL thread:

1 minute ago, Brad said:

I also need to add to Antonio's tweet.  

There will not be a membership to The Bulls Pen.

One of the NIL opportunities includes access to Antonio, posts, Q & A, pictures, audio/video etc.  But that is for those that want that engagement and want to support Antonio. ALL paid fees (minus credit card charge) will go to Antonio.  Nothing goes to the site or me.

I think @bulloni had that figured out as he added it to the NIL thread, but I wanted to be clear this is not a site effort to have membership fees or profit from the NIL effort.

Please visit twitter and give AG some feedback!

• Upvote 3

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

On it!

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,722
  • Days Won:  6

I would prefer that players not come on here to interact if board members are not allowed to freely express their opinions about what is going on with the team. Just my two cents.

• Upvote 2

• Topic Count:  51
  • Content Count:  3,357
  • Days Won:  5

I’d like the hear Matt’s take on this. As a former player would this be a good or not so good thought?

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  14

I’d imagine The conversation here on the pen is probably not as bad as the twitterverse and fb comments.  We can get mean and nasty here, but I’ve seen worse on those platforms.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  103
  • Days Won:  0

1 minute ago, Brad said:

For sure.  It's improved here lately but it certainly will require increased enforcement of guidelines and proper etiquette (that's for one of the guys - now long gone - that thought if it wasn't specifically spelled out in the Guidelines they could do it).  

Antonio has not ever visited the site.  He is very clear in stating he will not associate with an entity that disparages USF, the team or his teammates.  So for those that haven't learned how to comment intelligently and without adding personal insults, you'll be gone.  I have no problem saying that.  Ultimately, if we have to choose to support our student-athletes or an anonymous guy on the site, it will be our players.  

The site was formed over 20 years ago to support the growth of USF Football (for years at great expense).  It remains the mission.  If you can only tear down, there are better places to be.

Also wanted to mention without too much detail, what Antonio is inquiring about on twitter is a sort of add on of very low impact things that he can also do for NIL with us.  So the NIL money raised by the site is involved on top of him involving himself in a different manner.

And let me tell you this.  Antonio is a terrific guy and just about everyone knows that.  He wants to be involved with fans, he's gregarious and has thought a lot about his role in the program, in making a lasting contribution.  A podcast with him, also a possibility, would reveal a lot.  I hope we can help him get his message out and support him as fans!

Sounds great where do i give money to help support this? 
Awesome work here!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

10 minutes ago, jchem1995 said:

I’d like the hear Matt’s take on this. As a former player would this be a good or not so good thought?

When I heard rumors of Fowler Avenue I reached out to Matt as we had started this effort weeks prior to FA coming about.  He replied with excitement about FA, understandably.  We haven't spoken since I am sure he is busy.  

I think we have to remember that NIL isn't only actionable through an entity like FA.  And if the goal is supporting players, then it's the same goal. 

• Topic Count:  60
  • Content Count:  4,078
  • Days Won:  2

I am glad some of our members here went over for the invite. Good job.  Hopefully anyone inclined to join or venture over feels welcomed. 

I do not have a Twitter account but was able to read a few comments and learned some things......

I did not know this site was hard to navigate.  I am so glad noone told me that before or I would never even be able to login. 

I also did not know that Twitter replaced message boards  🙃

Edited by Mission9