• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Away game tickets $$$

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Uhh…no. USF makes little to no $ on away tickets (I believe they used to make a few $on postage). So buying from USF is really not supporting them. They should be glad that fans are willing to hit the road to support them. 

Has NOTHING to do with the money made on those tickets. And YES, it does matter seeing how many away game tickets USF can sell.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

2 minutes ago, Triple B said:

He said enhancing the image, not the pocketbook, of USF and as many Bulls fans as possible in a contained area at away games LOOKS good. 

I could argue that being spread out throughout the stadium is not a bad thing either. Further, there are some away games you can still purchase cheaper tickets that are in the same away location or near by. It never hurts to save a Buck or two at an away game. 

Edited by NewEnglandBull

3 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Has NOTHING to do with the money made on those tickets. And YES, it does matter seeing how many away game tickets USF can sell.

Not really, financially it makes zero sense. In terms of location being spread out throughout the stadium is not a bad thing either. Further, there are some away games you can still purchase cheaper tickets that are in the same away location or near by.The Only time I would agree with your assessment is for bowl games. And they won’t be around much longer anyway.

Edited by NewEnglandBull

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,536
  • Days Won:  422

11 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

100% agree. We ALL need to be in the business of enhancing the image of USF. Looking for the cheapest way out is one of the reasons why we’re where we are.

I think, hope, we’re finally growing out of the cheapest way possible mode as a fan base…… and for the ocs to become a reality we’re going to have to. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Triple B said:

I think, hope, we’re finally growing out of the cheapest way possible mode as a fan base…… and for the ocs to become a reality we’re going to have to. 

For away games? That makes no difference to the OCS. Hell I would say I could save $ by getting cheaper tickets and putting that money to the stadium fund. 

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,455
  • Days Won:  25

1 minute ago, NewEnglandBull said:

Not really, financially it makes zero sense. In terms of location being spread out throughout the stadium is not a bad thing either. Further, there are some away games you can still purchase cheaper tickets that are in the same away location or near by.

We disagree. I’ll buy my tickets thru USF and show my support any way I can. 

1 minute ago, BDYZR said:

I’ll be at the game, with a few extra $ in my pocket while still showing my support. 

3 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

I could argue that being spread out throughout the stadium is not a bad thing either. Further, there are some away games you can still purchase cheaper tickets that are in the same away location or near by. It never hurts to save a Buck or two at an away game. 

I’ve got no real problem going cheap if you’re on a tight budget and that difference could make or break your trip ……. Plus, you’re keeping funds away from an opponent which is a positive  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

For away games? That makes no difference to the OCS. Hell I would say I could save $ by getting cheaper tickets and putting that money to the stadium fund. 

Read what I responded to again, please. It pertained to an overall mindset. 

6 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

I buy through USF to hopefully guarantee that any ******* fans around us are Bulls fans. 

• Upvote 1