• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Coaches on the Hot Seat

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,722
  • Days Won:  6

1 hour ago, smazza said:

scott gets this year and next to turn it around and that is fair

all the marbles are next year

He is definitely here for two more seasons but I think his seat will be scorching hot going into 2023 if they don’t win at least five games this season. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

28 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

He is definitely here for two more seasons but I think his seat will be scorching hot going into 2023 if they don’t win at least five games this season. 

If he fails I just don’t see how this program recovers…at least not to the level that many on this board want or expect. 

• Content Count:  121
  • Days Won:  1

Off subject, but does anyone know when the USF football camp will open? I know we are getting close.

22 minutes ago, Rob-Bull said:

Off subject, but does anyone know when the USF football camp will open? I know we are getting close.

AAC Media days (virtually via Zoom, how cheap is that) is on July 28th, so my guess is that camp begins around August 3rd or 4th.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, NewEnglandBull said:

If he fails I just don’t see how this program recovers…at least not to the level that many on this board want or expect. 

Agreed. This season is going to tell us a lot about Scott and his coaching ability or lack thereof. He won’t be able to blame coordinators this season. He has a ton of transfers which include a P5 QB with game experience and a winning pedigree. He will have an IPF probably by October. There is no excuse for this team to not win 5-6 games this season. It’s Year 3. Time to put up or shut up. 

• Upvote 1

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

1 hour ago, NewEnglandBull said:

35 minutes ago, USFRaider said:

Agreed. This season is going to tell us a lot about Scott and his coaching ability or lack thereof. He won’t be able to blame coordinators this season. He has a ton of transfers which include a P5 QB with game experience and a winning pedigree. He will have an IPF probably by October. There is no excuse for this team to not win 5-6 games this season. It’s Year 3. Time to put up or shut up. 

Unless I'm mistaken, NEB's post isn't some type of assessment of CJS, although I realize some always go there regardless, but rather of the program overall itself ........ and if it is, I tend to agree with him.

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

Unless I'm mistaken, NEB's post isn't some type of assessment of CJS, although I realize some always go there regardless, but rather of the program overall itself ........ and if it is, I tend to agree with him.

Correct, the program overall

• Topic Count:  54
  • Content Count:  1,141
  • Days Won:  2

10 hours ago, USFRaider said:

I agree with this sentiment with the exception of it being year 3. It might be 3 on paper, but the 1st one was fubar enough to deserve a mulligan. With that said, I expect USF Football to look competitive again this year. 

14 minutes ago, BayIslandBull said:

I agree with this sentiment with the exception of it being year 3. It might be 3 on paper, but the 1st one was fubar enough to deserve a mulligan. With that said, I expect USF Football to look competitive again this year. 

I disagree. It’s Year 3. 

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  63
  • Content Count:  2,358
  • Days Won:  8

34 minutes ago, BayIslandBull said:

Not the year zero stuff again

088F098E-7336-45F5-9F37-8F90B379F543.gif