• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Important: Crowdfunding/OCS/BullsClub Challenge

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  358
  • Content Count:  4,115
  • Days Won:  56

Finished my $10,000 pledge to the honors college and I’m not on the books yet, but as soon as the U officially begins its public fundraising effort for the OCS, I’m in for as much as I can afford. As a group, I hope we are all ready to step up.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

8 hours ago, Brad said:

I'd like to announce to The Bulls Pen that the contributions made from the open until the end of June have been matched 100% by one of our members.  

I am thrilled to reveal our anonymous donor as our colleague @smazza!  Smazza matched the $700.94 to the Bulls Club Fund/OCS and an additional $1000 to the NIL effort.  

Thank you Steve, you are truly appreciated and have my thanks for helping us drive towards our USF goals!

Thank you Steve!

Hel, if I knew it was him I would have kicked in. Hate these anonymous people.  😁

• Group:  TBP Subscriber
  • Topic Count:  173
  • Content Count:  6,960
  • Days Won:  12

13 minutes ago, Dave_Glaser said:

Finished my $10,000 pledge to the honors college and I’m not on the books yet, but as soon as the U officially begins its public fundraising effort for the OCS, I’m in for as much as I can afford. As a group, I hope we are all ready to step up.

Nice. Also graduated from the Honors College and have given small amounts in the past. Awesome gift! 

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,901
  • Days Won:  33

11 hours ago, hm101 said:

@smazzathank you

@John Lewis thank you for always being helpful to us here on the board

@Brad thanks for being a leader here

thanks to all of you for doing your part. 

You all have inspired me to look into the Golden Brahman Society and I think we will take that plunge soon. I had a helpful conversation today... 

Athletics must be able to demonstrate a strong if not growing base of fans and donors. I can't sit around and wonder when big things are just going to fall into USF's lap. I can't control the CFB landscape but I will be damned if the ACC/Big 12/Whoever asks VPMK to come give a presentation in a year or whatever asking to see our #"s, and I was just complianing on the internet the whole time. I will be a +1 on all those slides, even if it is not Vinik money. 

Let me know when you’re ready to take the plunge. Appreciate all of your support.

• Topic Count:  58
  • Content Count:  3,576
  • Days Won:  6

The Mystery Matcher revealed. Thanks to Mr Smazza 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,734
  • Content Count:  37,596
  • Days Won:  29

On 7/1/2022 at 1:48 PM, Brad said:

I'd like to announce to The Bulls Pen that the contributions made from the open until the end of June have been matched 100% by one of our members.  

I am thrilled to reveal our anonymous donor as our colleague @smazza!  Smazza matched the $700.94 to the Bulls Club Fund/OCS and an additional $1000 to the NIL effort.  

Thank you Steve, you are truly appreciated and have my thanks for helping us drive towards our USF goals!

Thank you Steve!

Thank You @smazza !!!