• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MBB Tickets for Tonight

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,650
  • Days Won:  6

Once again, I find I can't use my tickets tonight.  2 tickets in section 108 by the Bulls bench to a good home.  I'll transfer to the first person to PM me with their name and email.

GO BULLS!

• Topic Count:  686
  • Content Count:  7,650
  • Days Won:  6

Anyone, anyone??

• Topic Count:  583
  • Content Count:  22,712
  • Days Won:  109

Our tix will probably not get used. I75 closed about 1/2 mile in front of us. 15 to 20 emergency vehicles passed us on the shoulder. May be here until tomorrow morning.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

Just now, CousinRicky said:

Our tix will probably not get used. I75 closed about 1/2 mile in front of us. 15 to 20 emergency vehicles passed us on the shoulder. May be here until tomorrow morning.

Yikes! I don’t miss that Tampa traffic and drivers for sure. You guys be careful out there! 

No food or water with us. 3 more fire vehicles just went by. No bueno.

• Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,423
  • Days Won:  43

On 1/26/2022 at 6:00 PM, CousinRicky said:

No food or water with us. 3 more fire vehicles just went by. No bueno.

Did you finally make it out of that mess?

2 hours ago, Bull Daly said:

Did you finally make it out of that mess?

Yep. Posted on the in game thread. We were in a section of 75 that had 4 lanes, luckily. After a while they opened up the far left lane and got through it.  Actually made it for tip.  Amazingly, all of those emergency vehicles were gone when we got there except for 1 or 2 cop cars and the vehicles involved in the accident.  When we came home 2 hours later the same lanes were shut down and the cars were still in the same spots and people were out measuring distances. But did not read about any deaths so don't know why they were out there - maybe someone is in critical condition and could die???  My wife gives me the low down. I don't look when I'm driving.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,654
  • Days Won:  424

26 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Yep. Posted on the in game thread. We were in a section of 75 that had 4 lanes, luckily. After a while they opened up the far left lane and got through it.  Actually made it for tip.  Amazingly, all of those emergency vehicles were gone when we got there except for 1 or 2 cop cars and the vehicles involved in the accident.  When we came home 2 hours later the same lanes were shut down and the cars were still in the same spots and people were out measuring distances. But did not read about any deaths so don't know why they were out there - maybe someone is in critical condition and could die???  My wife gives me the low down. I don't look when I'm driving.

TAMPA — A 52-year-old Maryland man standing outside his car was killed when a sport utility vehicle driver failed to negotiate a curve on Interstate 75 in north Tampa and ran into two vehicles, the Florida Highway Patrol said.

The crash occurred at 5:24 p.m. Wednesday on I-75 near the southbound Bruce B. Downs interchange.

A car was parked in front of a pickup truck along the highway’s outside southbound shoulder and the three occupants were standing outside when the SUV driver rounded a curve and entered the shoulder, the Highway Patrol said in a news release.

The SUV hit both vehicles and the occupants, fatally injuring the Greenbelt, Md., man who was the driver of the car and injuring the pickup’s two occupants, both Ruskin men. The pickup driver, 25, received minor injuries, and the passenger, 33, received serious injuries.

The SUV driver, a 19-year-old Northville, Mich., man, and his passenger, a 21-year-old man from Livonia, Mich., received minor injuries.

The news release did not say why the two vehicles were stopped on I-75. The Highway Patrol did not identify those involved in the crash.

3 hours ago, Triple B said:

TAMPA — A 52-year-old Maryland man standing outside his car was killed when a sport utility vehicle driver failed to negotiate a curve on Interstate 75 in north Tampa and ran into two vehicles, the Florida Highway Patrol said.

The crash occurred at 5:24 p.m. Wednesday on I-75 near the southbound Bruce B. Downs interchange.

A car was parked in front of a pickup truck along the highway’s outside southbound shoulder and the three occupants were standing outside when the SUV driver rounded a curve and entered the shoulder, the Highway Patrol said in a news release.

The SUV hit both vehicles and the occupants, fatally injuring the Greenbelt, Md., man who was the driver of the car and injuring the pickup’s two occupants, both Ruskin men. The pickup driver, 25, received minor injuries, and the passenger, 33, received serious injuries.

The SUV driver, a 19-year-old Northville, Mich., man, and his passenger, a 21-year-old man from Livonia, Mich., received minor injuries.

The news release did not say why the two vehicles were stopped on I-75. The Highway Patrol did not identify those involved in the crash.

My wife saw that in today's paper. I'm trying to picture a curve in the road. There may be one but nothing severe. Who the f knows what the kid was doing - as far as speed, texting, etc.  Wasn't even dark yet. 

• Topic Count:  193
  • Content Count:  5,261
  • Days Won:  1

55 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

My wife saw that in today's paper. I'm trying to picture a curve in the road. There may be one but nothing severe. Who the f knows what the kid was doing - as far as speed, texting, etc.  Wasn't even dark yet. 

There are 2 curves I’m aware of but both are not sharp at all. You would have to be either very drunk or texting while driving to have trouble with those curves