• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Urban come to USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  2

29 minutes ago, Selvie said:

Urban wins. Y’all sit here and Stan a guy that’s won 3 games in 2 years. FOH. This ain’t no troll. Tired watching my team get there a$$ whooped every week. Culture? Stop that ****

Sometimes it is better to lose with a good person as the coach, than to win with an absolute POS as the coach.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  3
  • Days Won:  0

You don’t play the game to lose. 

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,593
  • Days Won:  424

If the time comes when it appears that CJS isn't going make it here (now isn't that time and it's not defensible logically to say it is) I wouldn't be against him if he's available and wants to come here .... but need a couple of years to get that Jaguar stank on him.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,612
  • Content Count:  74,593
  • Days Won:  424

1 minute ago, Selvie said:

You don’t play the game to lose. 

You don't rebuild a program changing coaches every couple of years, either. If CJS doesn't cut it and Meyer's around and available in a couple of years, take a shot at him then .....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  147
  • Content Count:  19,250
  • Days Won:  255

6 minutes ago, jg233 said:

Sometimes it is better to lose with a good person as the coach, than to win with an absolute POS as the coach.  

There is never a time where that’s true. Our coach owes us one thing and that is to win. Meyer is 187-32 with three National championships and while there is no chance he is coming here there is also no way anyone prefers to win 3 games ever but have nerd beta culture instead of “toxic masculinity” alpha culture. Oh no Urban likes to grind on young ass at his restaurant the horror how can I ever explain that to my son, the wins will probably help make it easier… 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, BayIslandBull said:

No way. That would be the end of ncaa football for me. 

His last stops were Ohio State and Florida, he was being discussed for USC. You have nothing to worry about but we should be so lucky as to have you have to make that decision. 

• Topic Count:  1,518
  • Content Count:  42,125
  • Days Won:  344

1 hour ago, Selvie said:

Need a winning coach and winning culture. That’s it. 

Welcome to your first post…now leave…

holy grail GIF

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  8
  • Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  2

17 minutes ago, puc86 said:

There is never a time where that’s true. Our coach owes us one thing and that is to win. Meyer is 187-32 with three National championships and while there is no chance he is coming here there is also no way anyone prefers to win 3 games ever but have nerd beta culture instead of “toxic masculinity” alpha culture. Oh no Urban likes to grind on young ass at his restaurant the horror how can I ever explain that to my son, the wins will probably help make it easier… 

I knew that would get a great response out of you.  Would I prefer Urban Meyer over Scott?  Absolutely.  Scott is a good guy so he may get a little more time than normal to turn it around as opposed to an A-hole like Urban.  I would hire Urban and Rick Pitino and then we can host the national coaches ****fest every year somewhere on Dale Mabry.

3 minutes ago, jg233 said:

I knew that would get a great response out of you.  Would I prefer Urban Meyer over Scott?  Absolutely.  Scott is a good guy so he may get a little more time than normal to turn it around as opposed to an A-hole like Urban.  I would hire Urban and Rick Pitino and then we can host the national coaches ****fest every year somewhere on Dale Mabry.

Where can I purchase my VIP tickets? Do I need my booster?