• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Anyone else feel robbed?!?!?!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,680
  • Days Won:  108

2 hours ago, usfsig said:

Lotta folks on here quick to jump on Timmy and criticize him. What this kid came in and did in less than a year in the system is quite impressive. He will grow and he will be better next year, especially if the offensive coaching staff remains in tact. 

Everyone's quick to forget how terrible Flowers was when he was a freshman. He was so bad he got pulled from the game in his first start. We didn't see him much the remainder of that year. 

I will say that Timmy could really benefit from a coach like Shaun King. We saw what King did with Flowers in the short time he had him.

More than 1 thing can be true. I don't know what McCl stats were but I'm guessing about 50 - 60% completion pct.  Didn't light it up throwing the ball.  That said, he may turn out to be a more accurate passer than Q.  I still remember a lot of those jet sweep type plays were you touch pass the ball to Adams for 70 to 80 yard TDs.