• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

J Lewis took care of this for me via twitter dms so they still have some tix

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  94
  • Content Count:  2,305
  • Days Won:  11

I also got section 234 row 19. Super annoyed with UCF for putting away team fans there, especially when we give them lower bowl sections. Anyone interested to band together and buy tix in the middle of UCiF homers and create controversy?

Does anyone have tickets in any section besides 234? Just wondering whether they broke us up into 2 separate sections again like last time.

• Go Bulls! 1

• Topic Count:  320
  • Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

On 11/14/2021 at 1:02 PM, FazaUSF said:

I also got section 234 row 19. Super annoyed with UCF for putting away team fans there, especially when we give them lower bowl sections. Anyone interested to band together and buy tix in the middle of UCiF homers and create controversy?

Does anyone have tickets in any section besides 234? Just wondering whether they broke us up into 2 separate sections again like last time.

We got 235

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

So is it true that while the stadium seating chart says 225 is the Visitors section, and it's grayed out on the Ticketmaster chart, USF was sending tickets to sections 233 and 234?  What am I missing here?  There are no tickets available in section 225 on Ticketmaster, so is it possible we sold out our allotment and got more sections from UCF??!!

I'm asking because we've decided to head to the game, was online looking at what's available, and want to sit near as many friendlies as possible.

Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,693
  • Days Won:  108

13 minutes ago, Boomer said:

So is it true that while the stadium seating chart says 225 is the Visitors section, and it's grayed out on the Ticketmaster chart, USF was sending tickets to sections 233 and 234?  What am I missing here?  There are no tickets available in section 225 on Ticketmaster, so is it possible we sold out our allotment and got more sections from UCF??!!

I'm asking because we've decided to head to the game, was online looking at what's available, and want to sit near as many friendlies as possible.

Go Bulls!

Anything is possible but more likely that we returned the unused allotment.

• Topic Count:  69
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  3

5 minutes ago, CousinRicky said:

Anything is possible but more likely that we returned the unused allotment.

Agreed - but then wondering why UCF hasn't released those unused seats on TM yet.

• Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,693
  • Days Won:  108

Just now, Boomer said:

Agreed - but then wondering why UCF hasn't released those unused seats on TM yet.

Good point. 🤷‍♂️

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,462
  • Days Won:  25

On 11/14/2021 at 1:02 PM, FazaUSF said:

We're in section 234 row 18 seats 10-16. I have my family from "over there" buying tickets thru USF, so it's not all bad.

Why the hell would they put us in the ucf student section? I thought Iron Bulls would get better treatment than that.

Edited by BDYZR