• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Basketball Prediction Contest: Bulls vs Georgia Southern University ESPN+

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,984
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  147

image.thumb.png.da7961aa02359c92320761ad818f03f5.png

Winning team = Georgia Southern 53-41  12 points

Leading scorer: Patrick 18 points

Leading Rebounder: Tchewa 9

FT% -  4/8   50%

• Upvote 1

image.thumb.png.58828fd47d41322e0ad6192e7fd5a23c.png

image.thumb.png.f54decc5806ca2dc213f69d25c063e6b.png

3 way tie for most points this week between @&rew Bull @79 Bull and @Friscobull with 15 total points. Pretty much a dead heat after a garbage result.  Not sure how @Brad will handle this or if this effort even earns any prize.

season stats coming up

• Upvote 1

current leader is @Friscobull

image.png.8791876d4e136d2c84fb708ead4232f0.png

Edited by MikeG
  • Upvote 1

This will be on @Brad to decide ultimately but as far as the game winner itself--- using strictly the tie breaker rules there is no exact formula that is clear to me.

The only difference of significance might come down to the FT% but that still leaves us with @&rew Bull and @Friscobull both had 70% with @79 Bull out with a 71% and furthest away from the actual of 50%.

Then it MIGHT come down to who provided their prediction earliest which would have me leaning toward @&rew Bull along with him having USF winning by less (5 versus 8). Again-- up to @Brad - I just need a decision one way or the other as I am NOT going to get into yet another "session" of you know who getting upset and claiming I am biased. Until Brad voices his opinion--- I will adjust the stats etc to reflect this decision (or lack thereof).

EDIT-- Screw it -- three way tie. Don't like it--- CONTACT BRAD. Not my GD website.

Edited by MikeG
  • Upvote 1

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  10,853
  • Days Won:  67

1 hour ago, MikeG said:

This will be on @Brad to decide ultimately but as far as the game winner itself--- using strictly the tie breaker rules there is no exact formula that is clear to me.

The only difference of significance might come down to the FT% but that still leaves us with @&rew Bull and @Friscobull both had 70% with @79 Bull out with a 71% and furthest away from the actual of 50%.

Then it MIGHT come down to who provided their prediction earliest which would have me leaning toward @&rew Bull along with him having USF winning by less (5 versus 8). Again-- up to @Brad - I just need a decision one way or the other as I am NOT going to get into yet another "session" of you know who getting upset and claiming I am biased. Until Brad voices his opinion--- I will adjust the stats etc to reflect this decision (or lack thereof).

Total points for the season makes the most sense however your biased suggestion to go with the earliest prediction is mind boggling, I thought we were boys Mike, what gives?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  582
  • Content Count:  22,679
  • Days Won:  108

No one should win anything after that hot mess.