• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Conference realignment "Rumors" "tweets" "etc"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  604
  • Content Count:  16,483
  • Days Won:  43

9 minutes ago, 350_BULL said:

****.... I'm incredibly disappointed at the loss today. You are completely right to an extent. Just wish our growth didn't involve us having to deal with us shooting ourselves on the foot.

Not sweating that close loss on the road at UAB at all. Mainly because we have a new coach that to me is already exceeding expectations. Last season’s team gets blown out imo

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  691
  • Days Won:  1

33 minutes ago, Bull Matrix said:

Not sweating that close loss on the road at UAB at all. Mainly because we have a new coach that to me is already exceeding expectations. Last season’s team gets blown out imo

Thanks for this take. I take some of these losses too hard sometimes particularly when I see the talent the team has but still manages to surprise. Last years team while their 3 pt shooting was held more at bay was really offensively hard to watch in general. So fair point.

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, 350_BULL said:

Thanks for this take. I take some of these losses too hard sometimes particularly when I see the talent the team has but still manages to surprise. Last years team while their 3 pt shooting was held more at bay was really offensively hard to watch in general. So fair point.

If anything I think this loss has already pissed a lot of people off which is a good thing. I expect USF to destroy Rice during the next game.

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  225
  • Days Won:  0

20 hours ago, Cat941 said:

Intellegience? SMH…

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  4

3 hours ago, Cat941 said:

This guy must have the most un-sticky **** in the world.

• Haha 1

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  3,685
  • Days Won:  14

17 hours ago, Cat941 said:

Yeah of all the crazy scenarios out there, this one is the craziest IMHO. Never gonna happen. This guy just wants WVU to play ACC teams.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  486
  • Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

16 hours ago, 350_BULL said:

Losing because of missed free throws is my only complaint. I don't care how bad the officiating was, or one sided the calls were. Our inability to be even close to average lost the game. 9 of 19 = 47.4%    

• Upvote 1

• Topic Count:  18
  • Content Count:  2,919
  • Days Won:  33

34 minutes ago, BDYZR said:

Losing because of missed free throws is my only complaint. I don't care how bad the officiating was, or one sided the calls were. Our inability to be even close to average lost the game. 9 of 19 = 47.4%    

100% accurate.

Make 60% of those missed free throws and we win.

• Topic Count:  295
  • Content Count:  6,843
  • Days Won:  22

44 minutes ago, TallyBull said:

Yeah of all the crazy scenarios out there, this one is the craziest IMHO. Never gonna happen. This guy just wants WVU to play ACC teams.

The B12 Twitter wants so bad for the ACC to go the way of the PAC it’s ridiculous. They truly believe that by killing the ACC they are closer to P2

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, TallyBull said:

Yup! You nailed it. You are going to see a lot of hate from WVU fans regarding the ACC as they were basically passed over for other teams. WVU had to settle for a western conference in big 12 so they have been hoping for their demise for years. I have kind of the same biased feelings towards the big 12 after USF got passed over so hopefully we see them fall apart  while we see USF in ACC lol

• Like 1